Thread: Host rooms

• Stitch <3

Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)

Host rooms

Ok more people are joining vmk but it seems alot easier to get into host rooms. Did they make the queue to 75?

Is it just me who can make it in now?

• Come on already, POTC3!!!

Re: Host rooms

I think that with our noticible increase in disconnections, it must be happening to everyone. That allows you to move up in line quickly (if you're lucky and don't disconnect yourself) and makes it seems like the rooms are in less demand or that there aren't many people online. Don't be fooled though. It all has to do with your luck against the DC Monster.

As for the line, it's still at 50, I'm pretty sure. I have never been higher than 49th in a host queue, and after that, it usually says the room is too full.

• Disney Dreams

I remember distinctly that in the Slide-A-Thon, the line DID go up to 75, and I was in spot 74 MANY times, and got INTO a line each and every time - as for the dc, I have been into MANY Staff rooms with little trouble, meaning - I can get into a line after a few tries, and get in without dc MOST of the time

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by WDWGirl
    I remember distinctly that in the Slide-A-Thon, the line DID go up to 75, and I was in spot 74 MANY times, and got INTO a line each and every time - as for the dc, I have been into MANY Staff rooms with little trouble, meaning - I can get into a line after a few tries, and get in without dc MOST of the time
    For the slide-a-thon players moved in and out of the rooms a lot faster and the rooms you slid into on the Host's slide were not "enter same room" rooms and you ended in the waterpool in the end. If we moved that quickly in one of the Host games now you would assume that most are getting disconnected.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

The slide a thon lines were 75, but the host ones are still 50. I have found it easier to get in, but the hard part is staying in long enough to play the game. Today, I was disconnected twice from sharks in the water while playing the game, and I usually dc at least once in all other host rooms or in the queue. So, the wait doesn't bother me, it's the trying to win that does.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!