Thread: Help!

• Wizard

Sad Help!

hey, i just signed up for vmk cause it sounds so awesome, but i'm having some problems getting started. and btw, sorry if this post is in the wrong place, feel free to move it. first, when i tried to log in, i got the black screen with the shockwave logo, and did what the FAQs said and loaded shockwave. it still wasn't working though and gave me a completely black screen. so, i tried re-loading the page. now, if i wait at the black screen a little while, a box titled "Director Player Error" comes up and tells me that the Xtra (Font...) isn't in the proper folder or something and that i need to make sure that it is......i don't know what it wants me to do! the only opption it gives me is okay, and when i do that, it closes the screen and my internet program.....HELP!!!

• Stitch <3

Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)

Re: Help!

Try and download the newer version of shockwave. Enjoy vmk and please dont-
    Do taken
    Be a bay be
    Be a animal
    Or ask for free stuff

Enjoy!

• Banned User

LOL dance, they probably have no clue what your talking about. They don't need to know either. Welcome to mice chat and VMK!

• Stitch <3

Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)

-_-
    Emerican.. Hello, they learn. I learned ten minutes after i joined! I laugh at everyone know teaching these guests...
    Dont fall for it

• Banned User

Very true. As soon as i first started in the Esplanade i took one step and a girl asked if i was taken. I was like " What is Taken? " then she said never mind. Then i just went exploring. LOL good times.