Thread: Latest VMK scam

• More then a member.

Latest VMK scam

I was walking around vmk the other day, just chilling out, talking to some people. When i got a trade request. Now my signature says im looking for this and this so i usually accept trade requests when i get them becasue they might be offering me one of the items im looking for. But after i accepted the trade request the conversations went something like this. (Z-me H- is her)

Z- Yes?
    H - Hi, my friend is putting on a fashion show, and if you trade me some furniture for free.. i can get you free tickets to the show!
    Z- haha yeah sorry i can see all the costumes i want around vmk without giving away furniture
    H- no wait! okay my other friend is doing a goodwill thing. Hes rich but he gives furniture to the poor! Can you donate some to me and ill give it to him to give to the poor?
    Z- why dont i just give it to him?
    H- i can give it to him!
    Z- no thats okay, im pretty sure you just want free stuff and cant help begging for it
    H- its for good will! all the poor people!
    H- im poor too!
    Z- then go get some credits. play some games, click on some vmk characters. play some music!
    Z- you can get free credits every day, why dont you do that instead of wasting your time and others!

Then the trade ended and she asked me to trade 3 more times untill i hit ignore. Then she came up to me yelling at me about how all the poor people wouldnt enjoy vmk because of me.
    Oh no, the LAZY people wont enjoy vmk. Because i was too busy working for my credits. Im sorry everyone.
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

• RAWRR(:

Re: Latest VMK scam

Yes today a girl came into my room and told people to give her stuff because she was the owner and it costs one thing to be in there. They almost gave in I interupted and said Hi -- Im the owner please leave. And she says, yeah right beach prove..
    *boots*

also another girl came in and started asking people for stuff to put in her stitch offer.

• RAWRR(:

Everyone, to keep you safe & scam free here are somethings you may want to remember:
    If someone asks you for free you don't have to give them anything. If the trade seems unfair don't be afraid to say, "No thanks."
    You cannot get reported for not trading back. After a trade is made you do NOT have to trade back if you don't want to, only if you both agree. If you do trade back make sure you get all of the items you gave. When trading for inferno, sparrow, flips, stitch.. and stuff like that don't be afraid to ask a leader to help you if its more than 14 items. Do not give out your password or log in name, no matter what. If you cannot say the word, there is a reason for it. If you talk about fan sites or personal information you will get banned/warned no exceptions. Staff where an orange mickey pin where the pins that say day 1, born in park, ect. Also they wear all green (mickey ears) & have VMK_ or HOST_ infront of their name.

• Banned User

Some people say they are rich if they have buyable stuff.

The deifinition of poor is probably her and her rich friend.

The definition of rich is........"come by and see my rooms"

• RAWRR(:

Quote Originally Posted by barfownz
    Some people say they are rich if they have buyable stuff.

The deifinition of poor is probably her and her rich friend.

The definition of rich is........"come by and see my rooms"

I don't feel rich at all

• Hey, that's not Rose!

I am lower middle class personally.
    It's Robin Hood I want!

Disneyworld 1987

• Disney Dreams

I'm kinda rich, if by rich you mean..
    have 3 Kali Couches
    Entire Blue Dress
    Entire Pink Dress
    Bird Hat
    Green Flip Hat
    Blue Sorcerer Hat
    3 Surf Pins
    2 Pirate Pin ( 1/5 )
    1 Tiki Room Opens Pin
    3 5 Star Fireworks Pins
    1 Pirate Well
    entire 50th Quest ( thanks barfownz )
    Pirate Hat
    Bat Magic
    2x Snowman Magic
    etc.. ( see where im going with this? LOL )

• Boo♥

I don't care about being poor. I don't have much cedits and im proud! I make a new character for all the buy able items I want. I do hate when people ask for free though!
    *Pokes*

• RAWRR(:

Quote Originally Posted by pinkCHICLETT

I don't feel rich at all
    Well I kind of feel rich now.. I traded some items for credits and I now have 21,725 credits Finally!

• thumbelina

omg guys im so upset

Princess.Eeyore figured out my password and logged into yellowCHICLETT, after I had switched all my rare over to another one of my accounts, woofkin. She saw there was no rare on yellow and figured i had the same password for all accounts. Then she logged into woofkin, changed the password and switched all my stuff (stitch,inferno,new sparrow!, everything else i owned) onto her account! then i couldnt get back on woofkin. so i got on yellow and went up to her and go "How could you do this?! you are so cold hearted..blahblahblah" anyways all the sudden she got off for a while. we all tried to figure it out. then DC! so i tried to sign back in but it wouldn't let me bc supposedly i had the wrong password?!?!?! Princess.Eeyore changed that 1 2!! i couldnt believe this so i got on shacerbacer. now almost everyone knows shacerbacer is me yellow.. when i start hearing this story : "YellowCHICLETT stole CL_Pebble's green flips!!" And i thought omg now my reputation was drug through the mud.. and her flips were missing! So i see pebble on shacerbacer and tell her what happened! she got so mad at Princess.Eeyore and reported many times. so did i on the contact page! but think about it - if they returned my stuff wouldnt it just go back to the account id know the password 2 anymore? lose/lose situation someone help me

all i have is dark blue rocket my sister gave me, my dream of getting green flips is totally dissapeared and im not gettin em with my rocket

yellow
    A MOUSE WHO WEARS A BOW........

gorgeous=]

so i do vmk. im such a geek, but i DONT care. im a vmk trader and proud? gee im weird. yeahh BABY.
    VMK ADDICT

Wish List :
    Green Flips
    Inferno
    Green Baggy Pants
    Green Rocket
    Green Saucer
    Stitch Hat
    More SPARROW
    Black Candle

• :)

Quote Originally Posted by yellowCHICLETT
    omg guys im so upset

Princess.Eeyore figured out my password and logged into yellowCHICLETT, after I had switched all my rare over to another one of my accounts, woofkin. She saw there was no rare on yellow and figured i had the same password for all accounts. Then she logged into woofkin, changed the password and switched all my stuff (stitch,inferno,new sparrow!, everything else i owned) onto her account! then i couldnt get back on woofkin. so i got on yellow and went up to her and go "How could you do this?! you are so cold hearted..blahblahblah" anyways all the sudden she got off for a while. we all tried to figure it out. then DC! so i tried to sign back in but it wouldn't let me bc supposedly i had the wrong password?!?!?! Princess.Eeyore changed that 1 2!! i couldnt believe this so i got on shacerbacer. now almost everyone knows shacerbacer is me yellow.. when i start hearing this story : "YellowCHICLETT stole CL_Pebble's green flips!!" And i thought omg now my reputation was drug through the mud.. and her flips were missing! So i see pebble on shacerbacer and tell her what happened! she got so mad at Princess.Eeyore and reported many times. so did i on the contact page! but think about it - if they returned my stuff wouldnt it just go back to the account id know the password 2 anymore? lose/lose situation someone help me

all i have is dark blue rocket my sister gave me, my dream of getting green flips is totally dissapeared and im not gettin em with my rocket

yellow
    heya.
    you're totally off topic.
    i know you're new, but just wanted to point that out...