Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diving helmet?

Diving helmet?

I have the diving pin and the whole diving outfit except the helmet. I have been looking and asking around for the helmet and some people say a quest or a store, but I can't find it anywhere. Can someone tell me if it is a quest, what quest and where is it or if it is a store, what store?
    Thanks! Please help!

• Stitch <3

Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)

Re: Diving helmet?

Do you have the space pin?

It is in the Tomorrow Land store. To get there you have to have space magic and go through the shrinking ray.

Astrohidengoseek

btw it costs 2000 credits

Where is the quest for the space pin? Where do you get the spacesuit?
    Thanks for the help!

You get the quest at the space quest dock room.

I have one more problem. How is it possible to beat the diving or car or space quests because in order to get the diving helmet you have to beat the space quest to go to the store, but you cant beat the space quest until you have beaten the car quest and got your license and in order to get your license you have to beat the diving quest. So how is this possible? Is there something I'm missing?

the diving helment is just a costume. You have to have diving magic to do the driving quest.

Are you sure? I have the Deep Sea Diving Blue Magic Pin and I went to do the Car quest and go in the water and it says I need the Deep Sea Diving Pin and since I have that wouldn't that mean I need the helmet and outfit? Or is it a different pin? Please help?

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

You have to be wearing the Diving Pin in order to use it. But, the suit is just a costume, to go underwater, you need the pin, which you already have. Equpping it on your character is probably what you still need to do.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

I'm confused. I'm wearing it and everytime I go up to the doors it says I need the pin. What should I do?

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

This can be confusing, for certain.

There are three Tomorrowland quests where you can win three different magics. You must do the quests in a certain order.

To enter the Nautilus Grotto or Shipwreck Graveyard, you need to acquire "Diving Magic." You get this by playing the "Ships & Shipwrecks Quest." You begin this quest in the Captain's Quest Quarters in Tomorrowland. When you complete the quest, you will be awarded Diving Magic.

Now that you have your Diving Magic, you can play the "Lights, Cameras, Engines! Beginners Quest. You begin at the Autopia Quest Track. This quest requires the Diving Magic you won in the previous quest. You will win your "Autopia Racing Blue Magic Pin" which gives you a little blue car to race around the Autopia track. After you've finished the quest, use your newly acquired magic to drive your blue race car onto the Autopia Quest Track and run over three gas cans. This will get you your Autopia Drivers License.

Finally, go to the Space Mountain Quest Deck to begin the "Adventure Through Innerspace Quest." To finish this quest, you will need both the Diving Magic and the Autopia Racing Blue Magic" you acquired in the first two quests. When you complete the quest, you will be awarded the "Inner Space Suit Blue Magic Pin."

NOW: Go back to the Space Mountain Quest Deck and go downstairs. Go in between the empty space suits and exit through the portal that looks like you're going into outer space. It's about the middle of the screen. Just cross over the yellow and black marking on the floor. This will take you to the Inner Space Shrinking Maching. You'll be standing on a deck overlooking outer space. You will see a red line that prevents you from going into space. Use your Inner Space Suite Blue Magic Pin. Your character will magically be wearing a space suit and the red line will turn to green. Jump off the ledge into space and you'll be flying!

Take your character to the left toward the ledge where you see the Omni-Mover chairs going into the Shrinking Machine. You'll find familiar red "exit" markings on that ledge. Go to one of them. That will take you to the Inner Space Ray Room.

While you're in the Inner Space Ray Room, you'll see the Moonliner at the right. Go toward the door and go inside. Now you are finally in the "Inner Space Shop." You'll see a creepy black monster thingy floating in the air at the right of the screen. Click on the left side of this thing. This brings up the shopping menu for the store. Go to specials and you'll see a Diving Helmet you can buy for 2000 credits. This is just a costume hat and has no special powers. You didn't need it to get your diving magic, did you!

If you want to walk around VMK with a helmet on your head, you can buy it. If you would like the rest of the costume, that can be won playing "Airlock Escape" in the Tomorrowland Arcade. Again, this is just a costume and has no special powers.

When you're using your Diving Magic, you also are suddenly wearing an exact same looking diving suit. But (I hope!) now you see that the magic and the costume are two completely different things.
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

Quote Originally Posted by kimby958958
    I'm confused. I'm wearing it and everytime I go up to the doors it says I need the pin. What should I do?
    This happens often. Just wearing the pin isn't enough. At the bottom of the screen, find the magic wand symbol and click on it. This will bring up a menu of the magic you are wearing. Click on your Diving Magic to put your diving suit on. THEN, you can enter the grotto.
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."

Thanks Tom! You were right, I didn't need the costume. I finished all the quests!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

Congratulations!

• VMK Addict in need

Quote Originally Posted by kimby958958
    Thanks Tom! You were right, I didn't need the costume. I finished all the quests!
    can i have your suit please since you don't need it
    VMK is da BEST
    ALL HAIL VMK!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast