Trying to Make Disneyland

Before I stat let me say I only have Gold Edition if making Disneyland without Wilf is impossibble please let me know:

Anyway I started out by making the Train in sandbox mode and it is huge with the right number of stations including Toontown. And I wanted to know is there a way to put a Grand Canyon thing over the train like in real life? Or atleast make part of it underground casue I cannot figure out how to do underground rides yet. Do you make the ground first or the ride????

• Mountain Dew User

Blog Entries

Re: Trying to Make Disneyland

to make it go underground you must get the update... here: http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18952

To make a grand canyon like Disney has... there is no way... you can only lower the ground and paint it to create a similar effects, what your doing sounds good!! if you plan on making a complete replica of Disneyland and you are going to have all the rides... DO NOT CREATE A FIREWORK SHOW!!! your computer will go so slow it will take you 30 minutes to get from one side of the map to the other... unless you have a MAC. Also the rides them selves, if yopu have too many it could also go slow, so a word of warning make it so that it is always daylight because when it becomes night all the lights have to come on and it will go extremely slow.

I think I got that update but are you saying I need WILD too?
    Also I made a huge park in a scenario but the park entrance vanished and I can't get it back WHAT DO I DO?
    What would you recommend the size of the park being cause making the park bigger is a bit confusing sometimes when I add more it adds less or something if that makes since? But I need 2 numbers how big?

• Mountain Dew User

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Magus
    I think I got that update but are you saying I need WILD too?
    Also I made a huge park in a scenario but the park entrance vanished and I can't get it back WHAT DO I DO?
    What would you recommend the size of the park being cause making the park bigger is a bit confusing sometimes when I add more it adds less or something if that makes since? But I need 2 numbers how big?

It doesn't really matter how big it is, it just depened on how many rides and scenery you put in it... you do not need WILD for what you are doing, with WILD you caould make a few thnigs more realistic but other than that you'll be fine without it. and for your park entrance, you deleted it somehow, the only way to get it back is to go to scenerio editior on the main menu and open up that park and put a new entrance, and make sure you put the green arrow there too because if you don't people will just start entering anywhere in the park, they will just appear there, and they don't pay for it... so good luck and let me know if you have anymore questions.

Quote Originally Posted by FantasyWatersDude
    It doesn't really matter how big it is, it just depened on how many rides and scenery you put in it... you do not need WILD for what you are doing, with WILD you caould make a few thnigs more realistic but other than that you'll be fine without it. and for your park entrance, you deleted it somehow, the only way to get it back is to go to scenerio editior on the main menu and open up that park and put a new entrance, and make sure you put the green arrow there too because if you don't people will just start entering anywhere in the park, they will just appear there, and they don't pay for it... so good luck and let me know if you have anymore questions.
    I don't know how to put a Park entrance there I can't find the option to do so? Where is it at in what menu is what I was asking lol?

• Mountain Dew User

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Magus
    I don't know how to put a Park entrance there I can't find the option to do so? Where is it at in what menu is what I was asking lol?
    go to the main menu on RCT3 and then click tools.. then go to scenario editor and open the level... then go to the scenery button and click the gray button with red gates and selct an entrance but put the green arrow there first and then ther entrance gates