Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• vmk= Missygirll

Question Diving Pin quest/Pirates Adven.

I keep getting stuck at question number #14...Where we have to play the pirates of the caribbean game. First off, I suck at it..second I never make it to the 3rd level. Now I read the instructions saying in order to do so one must win 10 rounds of the 1st level. Does this count towards the diving pin quest? I mean, should I win 10 rounds and get the 3rd level before even attempting to finish the quest? Or do you only have to win the first level for the quest , I have done that and then got dc. When I logged back I had failed the quest! LOL...Any help here would be appreciatted..Thankx in advance
    My Wish List:

Costumes- Complete Herbie Suit, Complete Sparrow Outfit, Dreams shirt , Gold dress Top , Pink dress shoes, , Mickey Sorcerer Hat,
    Furniture- Dream Castles, Tron Cabinet , Green cauldron , Pirate Fireplace, One Animator Stool , Narnia Teleporter Code
    Pins- Teleportation Magic, Invisibility Magic....

• :)

Re: Diving Pin quest/Pirates Adven.

You don't have to be in level three, you have to beat round one and two..

Just a regular game.
    You can be in level one and two.

I'm not very good at Pirates also and never play..
    I'm in level one too. :x
    So when I heard I had to do Pirates, I gave up. LOL.
    But, I just beat a game and won..
    And finished that task.

Hope that helped.

• vmk= Missygirll

Smile Re: Diving Pin quest/Pirates Adven.

Oh ok, thank you so much for the reply. Thats good to know I was getting fustrated myself , its hard. I dont control my ship very well..hehehe I too had given up because of this part. I recently started the quest back up again ..hopefully I will get it soon! Congrats on your win!
    Quote Originally Posted by MissCuteBrunette
    You don't have to be in level three, you have to beat round one and two..

Just a regular game.
    You can be in level one and two.

I'm not very good at Pirates also and never play..
    I'm in level one too. :x
    So when I heard I had to do Pirates, I gave up. LOL.
    But, I just beat a game and won..
    And finished that task.

Hope that helped.
    My Wish List:

Costumes- Complete Herbie Suit, Complete Sparrow Outfit, Dreams shirt , Gold dress Top , Pink dress shoes, , Mickey Sorcerer Hat,
    Furniture- Dream Castles, Tron Cabinet , Green cauldron , Pirate Fireplace, One Animator Stool , Narnia Teleporter Code

• :)

Yeah, Fireworks is my game.
    I know.. I just don't like that game..
    Thanks! I wish you luck on the game too.

• vmk= Missygirll

Thumbs up Re: Diving Pin quest/Pirates Adven.

Yay! I won my diving pin today..Im soooooo happy! Im sooo thankful for micechat and all the great people who contribute the helpful info! XOXO P.s. I couldnt of done it without the help of two other players who were playing pirates with me..Im so mad that I didnt get there names so that I can tell them Thank you for a great game in which they helped me pass my quest without knowing.
    My Wish List:

Quote Originally Posted by XxIloveDLXx
    Yay! I won my diving pin today..Im soooooo happy! Im sooo thankful for micechat and all the great people who contribute the helpful info! XOXO P.s. I couldnt of done it without the help of two other players who were playing pirates with me..Im so mad that I didnt get there names so that I can tell them Thank you for a great game in which they helped me pass my quest without knowing.
    I really need help i am all ways stuck on the last one where you got to go to naturios grotto something like that and i don't know what to find.! plz i beg you plz micechat people help me!!!

• vmk= Missygirll

Smile Re: Diving Pin quest/Pirates Adven.

Quote Originally Posted by Vmkcheats
    I really need help i am all ways stuck on the last one where you got to go to naturios grotto something like that and i don't know what to find.! plz i beg you plz micechat people help me!!!
    Hi there, take a look at this thread... http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...575&styleid=-1 I know it helped me out alot..Like I said, Im soooo thankful for micechat!
    My Wish List:

Hi there, take a look at this thread... http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...575&styleid=-1 I know it helped me out alot..Like I said, Im soooo thankful for micechat!
    Thank you!!

Thank you!!
    Oh great!
    how do you get autopia driver licence!!
    plz tell me

• Hopeless Love

Oh great!
    plz tell me

go to where you first start quest and get to gas thingys
    RJH FTW!
    He's My Obsession :]
    Zac Efron= Love

• vmk= Missygirll

Oh great!
    plz tell me
    I dont know, I asked that question myself. I was wondering if you have to pass all 4 of the autopia quest first, to get your license?
    My Wish List:

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

I dont know, I asked that question myself. I was wondering if you have to pass all 4 of the autopia quest first, to get your license?
    No, the way I got mine is you just go to the race car area and use your car magic, gather the cups and you will get it automatically.

• Yes?

I couldn't figure out how to get the driver license for the longest time! I thought you had to have all 4 car magic pins which is almost next to impossible since you need bat magic for the green car. Then someone helped me out in vmk and told me that all you need to do is get at least one of the driving pins and then just drive around the autopia track and you get it. They don't tell you that anywhere! Thank goodness for people willing to help that don't want you to pay for the info. I will help anyone I can at anytime without expecting anything in return.
    Quote Originally Posted by larasound View Post
    am I the burrito man?

• More then a member.

Quote Originally Posted by evilqueenrocks
    I couldn't figure out how to get the driver license for the longest time! I thought you had to have all 4 car magic pins which is almost next to impossible since you need bat magic for the green car. Then someone helped me out in vmk and told me that all you need to do is get at least one of the driving pins and then just drive around the autopia track and you get it. They don't tell you that anywhere! Thank goodness for people willing to help that don't want you to pay for the info. I will help anyone I can at anytime without expecting anything in return.
    im pretty sure they say "go back to autipia quest track and get your license.. and they already gave you the car pin so instively you would go out on the track.
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

[quote=Zaris]im pretty sure they say "go back to autipia quest track and get your license.. and they already gave you the car pin so instively you would go out on the track. OH man! how im i so post to get 30,000 points on photo safari for space pin!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast