Talking Am I the only one who thinks quests are hard?

Maybe it's just me. But I can never do any of the quests on VMK!! Is it just me and my level of diffuculty or is anyone else struggling with quests? (I do the WDW quests just fine though!!!) It's also very frustrating when you're in the middle of a quest and all of a sudden, you get DC or Vmk "Crashes". You guys can keep on with anything else that happens to you when you're doing quests. Even if it's good!!
    Look for me on VMK as: Aquamarinefantasy
    Looking for:
    Eye Pin
    Inferno
    Stitch Hat
    "It all started with a mouse and a dream.."

• I am dragon hear me roar!

Re: Am I the only one who thinks quests are hard?

Actually...on another site, I did a poll where I asked how many parents did these quests for their kids (because of difficulty...not laziness). Almost all of them did. Even the older players have a difficult time, not just with the games, but the questions too. I seriously doubt many 7-14 year olds are breezing through these quests.

• RAWRR(:

I had trouble getting the fireworks score. I gave up because I got dc and it would not let me back on.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Some of the questions they ask really test your Disney knowledge. And some are very specialized. I mean, I've never seen The Rookie, or Angels in the Outfield, and there have been quests on each of those movies, while the Mickey and animated movies and theme park questions I breeze through. It all depends on what you know and you area of expertise.

As for the games, that's entirely up to your own opinion. I think fireworks is easy, but others might disagree, the same way that I think Pirates is difficult.

A lot is based on opinions, not complete facts, so it's a little hard to judge.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• I am so taken on VMK

Angry Re: Am I the only one who thinks quests are hard?

I agree. I dont know the answer to the High School Musical quest. Who wants to watch the movie just for the answer? I love high school musical but JEEZ
    I am so taken on VMK by the cutest boy

Arg! Im a pirate

• LoisAlene

The Quest Spoiler thread can be your best questing friend.
    I know there are a lot of quests that I played by trial and error, and it gets pretty bad answering the same questions 5 or 6 times and still getting them wrong.
    I can't play fireworks for beans so I miss out on some of the quests through sheer ineptitude. Thank goodness for friends who Can play the darn game and who are willing to give me a great deal on trades.
    I just hate when I'm in the middle of a game for a quest and you get disconnected - or when you have to enter a certain room and it's so full it takes longer than the time allotted for that task.
    Is that going to make me stop questing??
    Not on your Mickey ears it's not!

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

The quests can be tricky and difficult. I understand the frustration with dc... but you can always re-connect and continue.

Here's a tip that works for me: keep a second window open to Google. When you don't know an answer, Google it! On today's quest, I didn't know the answer about the lyrics of a certain song, but using Google, I found the answer.

If the quest requires a 140,000 score on fireworks and you've not developed your skills to achieve that score... play more fireworks! You know that future quests will require something similar. Practice and prepare.

The quests are hard. They give you free stuff for completing the quest. Do you think free stuff should be easy to get?
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

I agree, I usually print out the answers when I go to the parks or I have a second window open while I play. What I do is I try and play the game without the answers and only use it as a reference when I get stuck, keeps the fun but doesn't add frustration.

I have also never seen High School Musical.

Quote Originally Posted by BestFire-Fighter
    I agree. I dont know the answer to the High School Musical quest. Who wants to watch the movie just for the answer? I love high school musical but JEEZ
    Well I know all the answers to the first part of the print out high school musical quest if you want it. I watched the movie so many times i memorized them LOL
    Look for me on VMK as: Aquamarinefantasy
    Looking for:
    Eye Pin
    Inferno
    Stitch Hat
    "It all started with a mouse and a dream.."

• RAWRR(:

I usually have trouble with the fireworks game..
    I used to be amazing now I'm not that good..