• RAWRR(:

"Bumping" A Post

Okay I just want to tell you all, since I see people Bumping like 3 minutes after they post something, that when you "bump" a post it is not to get more people to post. Like if there is no posts all day or for a while like 2 days. Simplely write bump! so it gets near the top again or on the first page. Please do not bump a post like 5 times a day. I learned to bump from disboards & it is useful, but you don't have to bump too much.
    Just letting you all know since I see a lot of new members.

• Banned User

Re: "Bumping" A Post

Micechat is turn to n00b. We don't want this to happen. We got to be different. Not with little kids psamming OUR boards.

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkCHICLETT
    Okay I just want to tell you all, since I see people Bumping like 3 minutes after they post something, that when you "bump" a post it is not to get more people to post. Like if there is no posts all day or for a while like 2 days. Simplely write bump! so it gets near the top again or on the first page. Please do not bump a post like 5 times a day. I learned to bump from disboards & it is useful, but you don't have to bump too much.
    Just letting you all know since I see a lot of new members.
    Or, instead of bumping you can try to post and suggest members trade with you, add something new to the thread, etc. instead of just writing "bump" for your post.

The search area is a great way to look for information as well, including trades and spoilers!

• :)

Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan
    Or, instead of bumping you can try to post and suggest members trade with you, add something new to the thread, etc. instead of just writing "bump" for your post.

The search area is a great way to look for information as well, including trades and spoilers!
    That's exactly what I do.

• RAWRR(:

Good idea.
    But I just noticed some people writing bump! in a post 3 minutes after they post it.

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkCHICLETT
    Good idea.
    But I just noticed some people writing bump! in a post 3 minutes after they post it.
    Learning from each other to make MiceChat better and a more enjoyable experience for all, I love it.