Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Disneyholic

Sad The Ugly Side of VMK...

Ok, There i was looking for Piglet's party room when I decided to read all the party room descriptions when I saw a party room by a player titled:

"no white ppl a loud colors to party a"

So now they allow racism on VMK? I am so disappointed...

• i ♥ Deidara

Re: The Ugly Side of VMK...

gosh thats mean

[x] Deviant
    [x] Akatsuki youtube blog
    [x] My custom icons

• :)

Quote Originally Posted by Jerren
    Ok, There i was looking for Piglet's party room when I decided to read all the party room descriptions when I saw a party room by a player titled:

"no white ppl a loud colors to party a"

So now they allow racism on VMK? I am so disappointed...
    Oh, wow, that is very sad..
    I have seen a cute or boot which said:
    Cute or Boot No Colors!

Description:
    We don't mean the game of cute or boot colors! We mean, no black people allowed!
    If you are black and still come in, you get boot!

(of course, less punctuation. )

This is really sad..

• i ♥ Deidara

- sighs - why do people have to be soo mean everywhere? i saw some people being racist in neopets i mean its like so mean!

[x] Deviant
    [x] My custom icons

• I DO Believe!

I would hope there is zero tolerance for this by VMK staff if they see it. I will report this if I see it.
    I am
    On

• Disneyholic

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkTink
    I would hope there is zero tolerance for this by VMK staff if they see it. I will report this if I see it.
    Agreed, the room did not last long enough for me to report so I think VMK staff is watching for it but still not nice at all...

• Hurt, Pain, Love= <3

I know that stuff hurts someone was not allowed in an army on vmk i reported them and alll i got from vmk was plz stick to one subject when you call for help and the boys kept teasing her

I mean they woulden't let her in bc she woulden't change from black to tan
    Last edited by figment1986; 08-15-2006 at 09:57 PM. Reason: double post.

• RAWRR(:

I was on VMK and I was talking to everyone in Castle Forecourt and there was a boy, and about 2 other boys and he was one of the people talking to me along with like 2 girls. This girl who had darker skin came up and said back away from the boy beach he's mine, white girl.

I got like really upset because I don't do the taken thing and hasn't anyone heard of a guy & a girl being just friends?! Another time I went into this room where my friend was and we have a joke about the word yo. So I went to where he was and was like "Yo". and a girl in there said oh, I thought you were black. So I asked why, and she was like white people can't say yo.

These people need to grow up.

• Haha. Mud is great :] <3

seriously, me and my friends sometimes come up to each other and say yo! sup? how are you?
    is that so wrong? i mean they are just like greeting words. i dont know what their deal is but they need to grow up and get a life. sorry to be rude to anybody. it is just how i feal. and this should be seen by a vmk crew memeber.
    ----Heather
    vmk name: Heather_Princess

• i ♥ Deidara

Gosh some ppl have the nerve on vmk

[x] Deviant
    [x] My custom icons

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkCHICLETT
    I was on VMK and I was talking to everyone in Castle Forecourt and there was a boy, and about 2 other boys and he was one of the people talking to me along with like 2 girls. This girl who had darker skin came up and said back away from the boy beach he's mine, white girl.

I got like really upset because I don't do the taken thing and hasn't anyone heard of a guy & a girl being just friends?! Another time I went into this room where my friend was and we have a joke about the word yo. So I went to where he was and was like "Yo". and a girl in there said oh, I thought you were black. So I asked why, and she was like white people can't say yo.

These people need to grow up.
    What can blue people say? Or how about pink people? You do realize that everyone doesn't actually look 15, skinny, busty, perfect hair/color, etc as they do in VMK. I don't think it's that people need to grow up, it's just that they need to realize that it's just some pixels on a screen and nothing more, nothing less.

As for taken, I'm "taken" by yoyopinklawnbird from MiceChat first and VMK came second - that is allowed.

• RAWRR(:

Sometimes I think that it is kids trying to be "cool". Or just very racist adults/teens. There is no difference in life and the game between whites or blacks we are all the same. We all bleed when we get cut, we all have feelings, and we all deserve to be treated equal. And none of us are perfect.

• Me and Ilovevmk as elves

Another thing I saw today on VMK was a Twin Towers guest room. I know I am probably going to be considered mean and uncaring, but this should not be on VMK. Keep your own mourning to yourself. DOn't have other mourn with you for something that happened 5 years ago and that could have been stopped by our dictator. VMk is not for mourning. It is for having fun.

• Kevin's a girl?

OH MY. Racism in VMK. Please take a screenshot and report this to the staff. I mean, white, brown, black, and any other color are allowed to love Disney & VMK just as much as the next person. Being racist on VMK destroys their fun and enjoyment of the game.

We're always having fun in the Fun and Games Lounge. Care to visit us?

• Brianna <3

WHOAH!!

Made by me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast