• vmk= Missygirll

Thumbs up Tip: DC in Music.....

I have no idea if this is known or not but I thought I would share. I know alot of people get DC in Music Party on Main Street. I usually get DC after I play my song, but sometimes right before I even get to queue I get DC. This morning I got DC when picking what song I was going to play. Instead of usually clicking exit I stayed , the music was still playing but I was frozen. I noticed the scroll was still working and my name went pass and I waited till my song played. I still got the 25 credits even tho I was DC. I guess Im saying dont exit even tho you get DC because if the music is stil playing you can wait for your song to play and get the 25 credits then exit. Whew! Im sorry Im sooo sleepy... LoL.. Hope I made sense.
    My Wish List:

Costumes- Complete Herbie Suit, Complete Sparrow Outfit, Dreams shirt , Gold dress Top , Pink dress shoes, , Mickey Sorcerer Hat,
    Furniture- Dream Castles, Tron Cabinet , Green cauldron , Pirate Fireplace, One Animator Stool , Narnia Teleporter Code
    Pins- Teleportation Magic, Invisibility Magic....

• Boo♥

Re: Tip: DC in Music.....

I get DC there too. Usually when I enter it, it says I crashed.
    I also get DC in skull rock room for some weird reason...
    *Pokes*

• vmk= Missygirll

Wink Re: Tip: DC in Music.....

Music Party is so strange sometimes it runs smoothly and most days it DC's on me..LOL... I always try and leave music party the last thing to do on my list before I log off. I always figure its gonna DC on me. Skull room I havent been inside in sometime, I don't remember if it does the same to me. Next time you go to music party try and get in queue quickly and pick your song choice before it DC and if it so happens to DC, wait till your song plays before exiting at least then its not a total waste going inside.
    Quote Originally Posted by HarvestMoonRocks
    I get DC there too. Usually when I enter it, it says I crashed.
    I also get DC in skull rock room for some weird reason...
    My Wish List:

Costumes- Complete Herbie Suit, Complete Sparrow Outfit, Dreams shirt , Gold dress Top , Pink dress shoes, , Mickey Sorcerer Hat,
    Furniture- Dream Castles, Tron Cabinet , Green cauldron , Pirate Fireplace, One Animator Stool , Narnia Teleporter Code

• More then a member.

What kind of dc did you get? The white box saying VMK HAS CRASHED WERE HALLACIANS! or the box that says "HAHA WERE BETTER THAN YOU GO SIGN IN AGAIN LOSER!" cuz it wont work if you get the box sayng that. However yeah the white box works.
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

• vmk= Missygirll

LoL..it was the white box saying it crashed I believe. I wish just for oneday I can get thru vmk without either boxes popping up..LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaris
    What kind of dc did you get? The white box saying VMK HAS CRASHED WERE HALLACIANS! or the box that says "HAHA WERE BETTER THAN YOU GO SIGN IN AGAIN LOSER!" cuz it wont work if you get the box sayng that. However yeah the white box works.
    My Wish List:

• I DO Believe!

Yes, the white box is a crash and definitely stay in line and let your music play if you have already entered the queue before the crash.

Here is a tip though to cut down on your "crashes" in the music game. I shared this on my thread about VMK without the main games. The "advanced mode" at the lower right of your screen (before you enter any lands) should be checked. This will allow a box to pop up when you choose a land to enter. When you click on the music game and the box pops up it will give you several choices in which to enter (ie: north, north-north-east...etc). Choose one of those directions that has no gold mickey ears on it and that means no one is in that room (or very few are). Be sure to scroll though the little box all the way if you can't find one without mickey ears. I think the computer crashes because of all the music and movement in a room. So if you choose a room that is empty there is less music constantly going and less people dancing and talking. This has helped me alot. I definitely notice a difference when I use advanced mode.
    I am
    On

• Jedi Master Bird :)

the reason for music lobby is all the ppl dancing it crashes vmk

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

I always use the Advanced Mode and find an empty room. I never dc. I'm more interested in the credits than pretending to dance.
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

• More then a member.

Ditto
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

• Brianna <3

This is sort of off topic but.. People in vmk dance funny!! LOL

Made by me

• RAWRR(:

Speaking of pop-ups. I didn't get the 10 minute message tonight.. am I the only one?

• Come on already, POTC3!!!

I discovered that while you're playing your song, you can stop your character from dancing by clicking the "dance" button. Dancing is a disconnect magnet, so it might help if you don't do it.

• Senior Minion

Yeah, I do all of these things you guys have posted. I use the Advance Mode, I make my character stop dancing and stuff. But, what I most importantly do is that I made a long song, if I just came to relax and stuff on VMK; and a short song, for Quests and fast credits!

You all should try it

SnapplePlucked