Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 39 of 39
  1. #31

    • More then a member.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, North Carolina
    Posts
    2,294

    Re: OMG This is wat can happed when "taken" went to far!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by barfownz
    I think your friend is lieing.

    Report her to vmk.
    lol "report her to vmk " like its such a fun thing
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

  2. #32

    • Disney Dreams
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    .....
    Posts
    4,129

    Re: OMG This is wat can happed when "taken" went to far!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaris
    lol "report her to vmk " like its such a fun thing
    Reporting people is my hobby! I report at least 3 people a day! HAHA

    But so far I have been able to agree with everyone.
    I see MissCuteBrunette, HarvestMoonRocks, and pinkCHICLETT's points. I also would think, contrary to belief - If a parent abuses a child, and doesn't really monitor their child, the child may use the computer as an ESCAPE from their real life, because they probably won't go to WDW or DLR anytime soon, and real life is too depressing for them..
    Anyone see my point?

    WDWGirl


  3. #33

    • i ♥ Deidara
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Timbucktoo
    Posts
    1,706

    Re: OMG This is wat can happed when "taken" went to far!!!

    Oh Yea WDW check out the HM thread you started

    [x] Deviant
    [x] Akatsuki youtube blog
    [x] My custom icons



  4. #34

    • :)
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,943

    Re: OMG This is wat can happed when "taken" went to far!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by WDWGirl
    Reporting people is my hobby! I report at least 3 people a day! HAHA

    But so far I have been able to agree with everyone.
    I see MissCuteBrunette, HarvestMoonRocks, and pinkCHICLETT's points. I also would think, contrary to belief - If a parent abuses a child, and doesn't really monitor their child, the child may use the computer as an ESCAPE from their real life, because they probably won't go to WDW or DLR anytime soon, and real life is too depressing for them..
    Anyone see my point?

    WDWGirl
    I see your point, WDWGirl.. But I still believe that if all of that would be happening, the child would not be non-stop on the computer.. Especially playing VMK!

    EDIT: Oh, and WDWGirl, the whole DLR and WDW part.. It's a bit too much. I haven't gone there for a while and you don't see me all weird and have problems.. .. -_-
    Life isn't depressing if they can't go to DLR and WDW and then decide to play VMK!
    The clearly don't have a life if they have problems just because of that!
    DLR and WDW, in some kid's lifes, do not have a big part in their lifes..


    In my opinion, I think the kid lied.
    Clarinetkid has in her signature: Against taken!
    So, the girl thought it'd be funny to show the so called "benefits" of taken.
    Last edited by MissCuteBrunette; 08-17-2006 at 06:30 PM.

  5. #35

    • Haha. Mud is great :] <3
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The biggest little city in the world...
    Posts
    830

    Re: OMG This is wat can happed when "taken" went to far!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by HarvestMoonRocks
    They get more fish in the end.

    Back to topic, I agree with miss, I think she was lying. What are the odds that they would meet and her parents letting be together? She probably just wanted to make you do taken because you saw how happy they are. Yuck...
    i smell SPAM!!!!!!!! and its smells really bad!!!!
    ----Heather
    vmk name: Heather_Princess


  6. #36

    • More then a member.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, North Carolina
    Posts
    2,294

    Re: OMG This is wat can happed when "taken" went to far!!!

    What? Excuse me are you accusing harvest of spamming? BLASPHAMEY.
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

  7. #37

    • :)
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,943

    Re: OMG This is wat can happed when "taken" went to far!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by soccerskinnyme
    i smell SPAM!!!!!!!! and its smells really bad!!!!
    excuse me, but that's not spam.
    Please don't accuse her of spamming when you don't exactly know what it means yourself

  8. #38

    • FaLlOuT FaN
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Ukiah,California!!!
    Posts
    530

    Re: OMG This is wat can happed when "taken" went to far!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by WDWGirl
    , the child may use the computer as an ESCAPE from their real life, because they probably won't go to WDW or DLR anytime soon, and real life is too depressing for them..
    Anyone see my point?

    WDWGirl
    I will do that sometimes but i usually go on when im bored

  9. #39

    • Boo♥
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Calafornia
    Posts
    2,191

    Re: OMG This is wat can happed when "taken" went to far!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by soccerskinnyme
    i smell SPAM!!!!!!!! and its smells really bad!!!!
    How did I spam??
    *Pokes*

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Millionaire Season 7: It's the illegimate child of "Play It!", "Super", and "Classic"
    By Monorail Man in forum Disney Media Networks and TV Industry Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-08-2008, 06:10 PM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-16-2007, 08:44 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-27-2007, 07:46 AM
  4. "IASW" in 2008, Combo ride"POTC" and "Raging Spirits" shelved, "MSEP" postponed
    By HongKongDisneyland in forum Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-20-2006, 02:40 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •