Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• More then a member.

You know what i hate?

You know what i hate about vmk. Specifically.
    Number 1. People who stop playing fireworks at 240,000. Here i am in second place. About to get the fireworks magic pin as long as i get over 240,000 suddenly the level ends and the scoreboard says Zaris-245,049. Pieceofcrapcheaterdude-240,003 i swear thats what it said, (well not the name) so he got the pin. This has happened plenty and plenty of times. Why dont you juts keep playing!
    Number 2. DC. yeah i know we complain about it all the time, but its like disney just watches us. Okay.. okay... he just waited 30 mins to get into a host game, now hes waiting in line.. okay hes sitting in the chair PULL THE PLUG! Dc. Or hes playing fireworks. okay.. hes playing.. hes at 239.000 for the first time ever! Pull the plug! DC.
    Number 3. Taken. we all know that story.
    Number 4. People who bug you all day, wanting you to give them free stuff. Or more recently "Im on driving quest can i borrow your diving pin?" "i cant trade it" "why not?" "cuz vmk doesnt allow me to trade it" "can you try anyway?" "i cant trade it! its impossible" "yeah you can just try" then they bug you all day, somehow find where your going.
    Number 5. People like me who complain about all the bad stuff on vmk. We just need to shut up and have some cake.
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Re: You know what i hate?

I have to admit, I am a person who does number 1, why you ask? Because if I am farming credits, if you get over 240,000 and NOT place 1st you get 1300 credits. If you come in first its only 600 approx.

Does it make it right, no, however that is main reason people do it. Now as far as getting the fireworks magic pin, it doesn't spit it out every single time you get over 240K and don't place first. I haven't confirmed this but I believe I read somewhere that it only gives it to you every 10 times you play.

So yeah, I can understand your frustration but I really don't see something like that changing anytime soon, because at the end of the day the person who is playing strictly for credits, is not going to be worried that you come in 2nd. So unfortunately you are stuck trying to play it their way or you will come in first, in some cases.

• Disney Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL
    I have to admit, I am a person who does number 1, why you ask? Because if I am farming credits, if you get over 240,000 and NOT place 1st you get 1300 credits. If you come in first its only 600 approx.

Does it make it right, no, however that is main reason people do it. Now as far as getting the fireworks magic pin, it doesn't spit it out every single time you get over 240K and don't place first. I haven't confirmed this but I believe I read somewhere that it only gives it to you every 10 times you play.

So yeah, I can understand your frustration but I really don't see something like that changing anytime soon, because at the end of the day the person who is playing strictly for credits, is not going to be worried that you come in 2nd. So unfortunately you are stuck trying to play it their way or you will come in first, in some cases.

I am guilty as charged on Numero Uno - for the same reason - I NEED CREDITS! LOL - and I usually get a pin every 5 times I play - or so.. its not confirmed at all. One time I DID get frustrated because I got 240,143 and the other person SERIOUSLY got 240,137.
    Gosh, was I ticked..
    I got 750 credits - as high as that is, its not like the 1300 normal credit amount..

WDWGirl

• Faith, Trust & Pixie dust

Guilty as charged! I also stop once I hit 240,000 in fireworks. It's all about the credits baby!

• Ray's Evil Cookie Baker

lol, and the credit grabbers are lining up

althought now that I'm going for that last car pin...will have to stop that, need to work on my game.

take that jediMihawk

• Banned User

...man. I can never get that many points on fireworks...i feel like such a noob lol

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

You don't only get the fireworks pin when you place 240,000 and get 2nd place. You can also get the pin when you WIN the game.

So, don't worry about those who stop at 240,035 to make 1300 credits. If you keep playing and come in FIRST, you will eventually be awarded the magic. There is more than one way to get it.

I have earned over 35 fireworks magic pins. I got them coming in first AND coming in second with over 240,000 points.
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

If I am playing fireworks and doing it well, at the end I will be willing to have 1000 credits instead of 300 credits plus bonus that's normal ... Maybe VMK should change the way credits are giving
    =)

• Senior Minion

MY HIGHEST SCORE IS 22,(3 OTHER NUMBERS)
    lucky ppl
    well i have only been playing since march so i guess that's pretty good dont u?
    I'M RICHER THAN A FRIEND WHO'S BEEN PLAYING FOR 1 AND 1/2 YEARS

• RAWRR(:

I found a new thing,
    When about 20 people each day tell you its their "be day" and to give them free.

I've been playing since end of june but I am older than you too .. And I think it makes a difference
    =)

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by pinkCHICLETT
    I found a new thing,
    When about 20 people each day tell you its their "be day" and to give them free.
    I only gave a few ppl bc i trust them and know they never would take something for their stupidness :P
    i know when my birthday is tho
    haha

• Senior Minion

Talking Re: You know what i hate?

Quote Originally Posted by Kasiks
    I've been playing since end of june but I am older than you too .. And I think it makes a difference
    HOW DO U KNOW?!?!?! :P
    HAHAHAH JK
    IT DOES MAKE A DIFFERANCE,
    ALSO IT MAKES A DIFFERANCE IF U ARE SKILLED AND PRACTIC

• More then a member.

How do you know that your older then her? And does it matter? No i dont think it does, being older isnt going to make you better at vmk. idk how old you are but im over 16 and all sorts of lil kids on vmk can kick my trash in fireworks. Like littledragonerin. Well not saying shes a lil kid i have no idea how old she is. But point is age makes no difference
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

• RAWRR(:

Im 15 and I can't play fireworks for my life

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast