• Still lost in Neverland

RCT3 Expansion Pack

It's coming June 21, 2005. Here is the skinny:
    Info: This expansion shall add the option of creating water parks with slides and pools and lots of other cool features! Get ready for an entirely new RollerCoaster Tycoon® experience… it’s wet, wild and totally soaked! For the first time, run your own water park — and ride all the rides — with this expansion to the smash hit RollerCoaster Tycoon® 3. Celebrate summer as hundreds of peeps (that’s RollerCoaster Tycoon talk for “guests”) catch rays and waves with an amazing lineup of super-splash flume rides, massive water slides, aquatic shows, beaches and more. Blast peeps with water cannons, build them outrageous coasters, and wow ‘em with laser light water shows! Get drenched with this splashy summertime addition to one of the biggest games of the year.

Ride the Waves! – just like riding the rides in the original RollerCoaster Tycoon 3
    Create wildlife spectaculars with performing dolphins, killer whale shows, and customizable aquariums
    Splash, swirl, and “stir up” your peeps with incredible interactive water
    Select more than 50 new rides and coasters for your water park:
    New coaster tracks, including a rollersoaker and a giant flume
    Sixteen new coaster cars
    Water slides and water rides
    Add hundreds of new park enhancements with the Swimming Pool Designer and Waterfall Designer:
    Shimmering pools, with multiple levels and walkways
    Waterfalls, diving boards and interconnected flumes
    Jacuzzis, sun loungers… even changing facilities
    Design dazzling laser light water shows — and synch them to music — with the H2O MixMaster

Things you may find interesting: -You can beta test this product if you sign up, check this page here for info.
    -It looks as though there will be curved paths.
    -In this expansion we shall be getting what lots of people have been asking for -waterfalls,
    -The release date is unclear except it being in June,
    -Info about the game was given out but taken away as it was posted prematurely (as was RCT3 whan you could play it for an hour! Is there a pattern happening for RCT3?)
    -Screenies are expected monday, I shall be making some screen analysis,
    -Cape typhoon is not the name of the expansion but a project name -Soaked is the official expansion name,
    -There is no rating for this expansion yet,
    -The expansion shall weigh 0.1700 Kgs,
    -"We heard your complains, suggestions, and comments. We have quite a bit planned during the upcoming months! So stay tuned, and let's not forget... were watching"
    -The little peeps pee!
    -RCT3 Soaked will include additional themed designs for scenery, shops and attractions,
    -Cars & Buses have been spotted,
    -Every Friday David B shall post 2 new Soaked! screens,
    -A list of some of beta-testers has been created here (link not up as site is down at the moment),
    -Hershley's shall be advertised in the game, whether this means a park we do not know,
    -We know of at least one new entertainer (a shark),
    -Soaked adds improved peep behaviour, particularly on transport rides and some of the new rides,

I have seen screen shots and a movie on the Ataris Forums RCT3 General Discussion board. It looks neat.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Following The Optimist

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Boy
    I have seen screen shots and a movie on the Ataris Forums RCT3 General Discussion board. It looks neat.
    It's just more than neat. Best Expansion To Apply, if you get my drift...
    It *looks* as if Frontier pulled out the stops for this expansion. Plus, I've heard *rumors* of it running much better on more machinges than RCT3 Gold.
    -Monorail Man

• Banned User

I have not played the RCT3 game yet... Been too bussy with everything else.. not like back in middle school... or early high school wherei was obsessed...

Though this is a great breakthrough... Waterparks too...

I am impressed... and it aint just a bunch of rethemes....