Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1

    •   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    12,350

    Exclamation Typhoon Lagoon/Blizzard Beach Room Now on Sale!



    Enjoy
    Last edited by SummerInFL; 08-24-2006 at 02:58 PM.

  2. #2

    • Faith, Trust & Pixie dust
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Pennsylvania6-5000
    Posts
    2,368

    Re: Typhoon Lagoon Room Now on Sale!

    WOW! That's interesting. I guess it is a good thing if you are stuck on the quest.

  3. #3

    •   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    12,350

    Re: Typhoon Lagoon Room Now on Sale!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nancywitt
    WOW! That's interesting. I guess it is a good thing if you are stuck on the quest.
    The quest for the room is no longer available.

  4. #4

    • I DO Believe!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    An Hour from Walt's Park
    Posts
    168

    Re: Typhoon Lagoon Room Now on Sale!

    Is it just the Blizzard Beach Room? Or are both the Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon on sale? I was confused by the title of this thread and the picture in the first post. Just wondered if that meant if both are on sale but you just posted a pic of one.
    I am
    On

  5. #5

    • Boo♥
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Calafornia
    Posts
    2,191

    Re: Typhoon Lagoon Room Now on Sale!

    At least the people who did the quest got it for free.
    *Pokes*

  6. #6

    • I DO Believe!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    An Hour from Walt's Park
    Posts
    168

    Re: Typhoon Lagoon Room Now on Sale!

    At least the people who did the quest got it for free.
    Very true Moon. I just looked and they are both very pricey.

    Also, I answered my own question about both of them being on sale. They are. So just disregard my rambling earlier. hehe.
    I am
    On

  7. #7

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    227

    Re: Typhoon Lagoon Room Now on Sale!

    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkTink
    Is it just the Blizzard Beach Room? Or are both the Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon on sale? I was confused by the title of this thread and the picture in the first post. Just wondered if that meant if both are on sale but you just posted a pic of one.
    The both are in sale

  8. #8

    • RAWRR(:
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    newjersey<3
    Posts
    5,519

    Re: Typhoon Lagoon Room Now on Sale!

    All that time spent on that quest
    Oh well Now I can have 2

  9. #9

    • Senior Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    5,187

    Re: Typhoon Lagoon Room Now on Sale!

    That's mest up! But still, finally everyone can have a little coldness in their virtual life


  10. #10

    •   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    12,350

    Re: Typhoon Lagoon Room Now on Sale!

    LOL Oops! Well, I meant to post both but I guess I missed one. Let me edit the thread title.

  11. #11

    • Senior Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    5,187

    Re: Typhoon Lagoon Room Now on Sale!

    Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL
    LOL Oops! Well, I meant to post both but I guess I missed one. Let me edit the thread title.
    Still, it really helped us get up-to-date!


  12. #12

    • ~ Cheesin' ~
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    400 Miles From the Beach. The Perfect, Glorious Beach. Life is so depressing.
    Posts
    1,849

    Re: Typhoon Lagoon/Blizzard Beach Room Now on Sale!

    Wow, you're rich in credit summer.

  13. #13

    •   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    12,350

    Re: Typhoon Lagoon/Blizzard Beach Room Now on Sale!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybeth View Post
    Wow, you're rich in credit summer.
    LOL I never have credits because I spend them all. I don't own everything in the game, so right now I am working on that.

    Besides, I happen to be good at fireworks and can get the 240K every game and get the 1300 credits so it's not like I can't earn them back.

  14. #14

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    227

    Re: Typhoon Lagoon/Blizzard Beach Room Now on Sale!

    Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL View Post
    LOL I never have credits because I spend them all. I don't own everything in the game, so right now I am working on that.

    Besides, I happen to be good at fireworks and can get the 240K every game and get the 1300 credits so it's not like I can't earn them back.
    What you are one of those who stop playing when they get 240k :| Now I do that too because I was so mad last time I played that everyone stopped at 240k and I got first //

  15. #15

    •   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    12,350

    Re: Typhoon Lagoon/Blizzard Beach Room Now on Sale!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasiks View Post
    What you are one of those who stop playing when they get 240k :| Now I do that too because I was so mad last time I played that everyone stopped at 240k and I got first //

    Yep! Sorry I have no guilty conscience for that. LOL It's a great money maker and I just told myself that if I happen to get first, oh well, its still 675 credits and I imagine no one will turn away 675 credits.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Question] Blizzard Beach vs Typhoon Lagoon
    By OogieBoogie in forum Walt Disney World Resort
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-02-2009, 02:32 PM
  2. Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard Beach?
    By huuhu in forum Walt Disney World Resort
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-05-2007, 08:08 PM
  3. Typhoon Lagoon vs. Blizzard Beach
    By GhostHost2 in forum Walt Disney World Resort
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 06:32 AM
  4. Blizzard Beach vs Typhoon Lagoon
    By demento57 in forum Walt Disney World Resort
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-31-2007, 12:46 PM
  5. Typhoon Lagoon vs Blizzard Beach?
    By Doopey1 in forum Walt Disney World Resort
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-17-2006, 10:58 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •