• More then a member.

Why i didnt like pirates of the car 2.

Okay before everyone goes crazy on me screaming about how great of a movie it was dont. Hear me out.
    And im pretty sure this is okay since were in the owners lounge, tlak about anything and everything. K so heres some points.
    First off let me say. Just because a movie is good, doesnt mean the sequel is.
    Now.
    • They brought back almost every character from the first movie. Commodor, the two cursed pirates, and even captain blackcursedwhoever he was. He definately got SHOT in the first movie, and died. Hmm..
    • How was the monkey still under the curse? They got rid of it.
    • Elizabeth is all "oh i love will so much so much so much," then jack says "heres a compass, you want this chest more than anything so this compass will take you to the chest" and suddenly she wants the chest more then will.."
    • Elizabeth had her whole affair thing with jack, pretending to like him, getting close to him, blah blah, and stating.. "im so ready to get married" okay well chill out and wait a little bit you freaking ... sorry.
    • jack died. i think that goes without saying.. worst plot twist ever
    • too much kraken, okay well what are we going to do now? SUMMON THE KRAKEN!
    • everyone immediantly liked the movie JUST because it was a sequal to the first one. Now i loved the first one. But i think some major adjustments need to be made before the third one comes out.
    Now just stating some points seeing if anyone agrees with me, and for those who dont.. please dont take it offensively. Ive already tried to explain to some on vmk but they start screaming at me and report me for being too cool. Theyre off my cake list.
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

• Disney Dreams

Re: Why i didnt like pirates of the car 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaris
    Okay before everyone goes crazy on me screaming about how great of a movie it was dont. Hear me out.
    And im pretty sure this is okay since were in the owners lounge, tlak about anything and everything. K so heres some points.
    First off let me say. Just because a movie is good, doesnt mean the sequel is.
    Now.
    • They brought back almost every character from the first movie. Commodor, the two cursed pirates, and even captain blackcursedwhoever he was. He definately got SHOT in the first movie, and died. Hmm..
    • How was the monkey still under the curse? They got rid of it.
    • Elizabeth is all "oh i love will so much so much so much," then jack says "heres a compass, you want this chest more than anything so this compass will take you to the chest" and suddenly she wants the chest more then will.."
    • Elizabeth had her whole affair thing with jack, pretending to like him, getting close to him, blah blah, and stating.. "im so ready to get married" okay well chill out and wait a little bit you freaking ... sorry.
    • jack died. i think that goes without saying.. worst plot twist ever
    • too much kraken, okay well what are we going to do now? SUMMON THE KRAKEN!
    • everyone immediantly liked the movie JUST because it was a sequal to the first one. Now i loved the first one. But i think some major adjustments need to be made before the third one comes out.
    Now just stating some points seeing if anyone agrees with me, and for those who dont.. please dont take it offensively. Ive already tried to explain to some on vmk but they start screaming at me and report me for being too cool. Theyre off my cake list.
    WAIT A MINUTE - IM NOT GONNA SCREAM AT YA ( though i oughta lol )
    LOL
    listen.. hear ME out.

The curse was NOT lifted - watch the first movie, ( or just skip to the end credits ) fast forward, whatever.
    AFTER the credits, is probably the most important part.
    That freaky monkey comes by and takes a piece of Aztec Gold out of the treasure box. . . .
    what does this mean? The curse is back! Because ALL the pieces had to be in there, with Will's blood - so..
    the curse is back - end of story LOL

and uh.. did u actually think Jack died? uh.. he didn't.
    How do i know this?
    interviews - Jack ( i mean Johnny ) admitted that he doesn't die, blah blah..
    and common sense says that after spending probably millions of dollars on the new ride, they wouldn't kill Jack, AND he is very popular, and the MAIN CHARACTER.
    Disney would have been nuts to kill him.
    and Elizabeth - here is an interesting point.
    ok, rewind to the part where Jack says the compass points to what you want the most.
    so far, of my friends,( and my mom ) im the ONLY one who saw this?!
    whenever Elizabeth had the compass, did ANYONE notice that it pointed to JACK!?!
    well.. it was even more obvious on the island, when she held it, and it pointed behind her. She turns around, and Jack is standing there. uh.. anyone see what im seeing?
    .................................................. ..................................................
    ok, it WASN'T as good as the first one ( and definitely not the same time length - THAT was bad )
    but it was GOOD - or possibly GREAT.

• MissHaylie on VMK

Whoah.. I didn't notice that the compass pointed to Jack. Didn't it mean wherever it pointed to is what she wanted most?

And the thing I want to know.. How is Barbossa back? .. It looks like he died with the apple in his hand in the first one, and I saw the part with the monkey taking the coin at the end, but how can that be possible? Since the monkey is the only one (or so we think) who took another coin, only he should be immortal. Right..?

After I saw this movie I couldn't stop thinking about it and wondering for days. I can't wait till it comes to DVD so I can watch it over again to find some foreshadowing for the next movie! Yay!

• More then a member.

It wasnt pointing to jack. she was standing on top of it, and it was just pointing behind her, then when she turned around it was still behind her. i think.
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

• Disney Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by MissAngela
    Whoah.. I didn't notice that the compass pointed to Jack. Didn't it mean wherever it pointed to is what she wanted most?

And the thing I want to know.. How is Barbossa back? .. It looks like he died with the apple in his hand in the first one, and I saw the part with the monkey taking the coin at the end, but how can that be possible? Since the monkey is the only one (or so we think) who took another coin, only he should be immortal. Right..?
    Yeah exactly - so Elizabeth wants Jack.. uh oh - that should be a HUGE twist for third movie - will Elizabeth end up with Jack? . .
    but no.. the monkey wouldn't be the only one immortal, because.. the entire chest tied together the ENTIRE curse, for all of them.. at least that's what I think..
    it does point to Jack tho.. check it out twice.
    Especially on the island. It points like semi behind her. She turns around
    Camera shows Jack staring off into the distance..
    trust me - i saw this. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the movie, and I too want to see it again for more info.
    Very surprising twist plot ending, so yeah.
    Third movie should kick butt - agree?