Thread: Why?

• ImYourWonderWorld On VMK!

Question Why?

is the

bay be doll dress

an rare? and if it is, why does nobosy need it :o

(FROM L - R) [[ICONS 1 AND 2 AND 6 WHERE MADE BY ME]]

• ~ Cheesin' ~

400 Miles From the Beach. The Perfect, Glorious Beach. Life is so depressing.

Re: Why?

The bay doll dress is not exactly rare, and also the fact that it is hideous does not help. It can be obtained by creating a new character just like the bling shirts. So, the baby doll dress is as rare as the bling shirts, just not as pretty.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

No wonder someone was soo keen to trade me the bling shirts for rare. Well, we all learn lessons don't we. LOL Oh well.

• Disney Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL View Post
    No wonder someone was soo keen to trade me the bling shirts for rare. Well, we all learn lessons don't we. LOL Oh well.
    people are VERY smart when it comes to trading crap for rare, aren't they? haha lol
    I STILL can't believe those people that would sadly attempt to trade those narnia lamps and such..
    I guess its almost a GOOD thing that we can't trade those, so people won't offer them.. ?

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Quote Originally Posted by WDWGirl View Post
    people are VERY smart when it comes to trading crap for rare, aren't they? haha lol
    I STILL can't believe those people that would sadly attempt to trade those narnia lamps and such..
    I guess its almost a GOOD thing that we can't trade those, so people won't offer them.. ?
    Yeah, it just goes to show that even the best of us don't know everything.

Doesn't bother me though, I really wanted the bling shirts. It goes back to that whole, how much do you want it thing.

oh. bling shirts are ok. but someone wanted a full herbie costume and they wanted to trade me a baby doll dress. thank gosh i asked that

Oh that reminds me. i was playing falling chairs and it said. win rare so i thought i would play. i played it and won, and in the end i found out i wasted my time, because i won: narnia map with snow. I mean. what a rare. -sarcastic-. i have atlest a million narnia things from competitions saying ''win rare''.

• Disney Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulu View Post
    Oh that reminds me. i was playing falling chairs and it said. win rare so i thought i would play. i played it and won, and in the end i found out i wasted my time, because i won: narnia map with snow. I mean. what a rare. -sarcastic-. i have atlest a million narnia things from competitions saying ''win rare''.
    Oh how annoying those are!
    and the thing is, VMK won't do anything, because I guess they classify it as, its rare if u can't buy it.. so - u can't buy narnia, so its *gasp* rare.
    Nothing can be done, so I dont even play those games anymore. Im more into player created QUESTS - now THOSE give rare.

Lol. I won A herbie helmet a day ago . i suppose narnia things are rare if you have never come across it. but the thing is, you can just keep going on the website getting more and more, unless like the pirate game on kellogs website they ran out of codes.. but thats not likely Lol

Oh. Has anyone noticed.. we totally went of the topic.

• Suriname on VMK.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulu View Post
    is the

bay be doll dress

an rare? and if it is, why does nobosy need it :o
    I had one, and traded it for a cowboy hat. The girl really wanted the shirt. Its what my friend calls dumb luck.
    VMK name: Suriname.

I had one, and traded it for a cowboy hat. The girl really wanted the shirt. Its what my friend calls dumb luck.

that was really dumb luck. LOL