I am going to Disney Land and..

I was wondering..
    Do you have to pay to get codes?
    Where do you get codes?
    How much do you have to pay?

If anyone can help me that would be great, I am going tomorrow so I really need these codes fast
    C:\Documents and Settings\Savanna Schuster\My Documents\stuff.jpg

My Pins For Trade ^

• Me and Ilovevmk as elves

Re: I am going to Disney Land and..

Not to my knowledge do you have to pay for the codes, other than the actualy park fee to get into the park. At Disnryland, I bleive the VMK Central is in front of Innovations in Tomorrowland, near Autopia. Some quests you can print off of the VMK website, and other's you actualy start in the park. Once the quests are completed, you take them back to VMK Central, and they give you your cards, which have the coeds on them.

Note: I have never actually done any inpark quests, but I ahve heard about them, thus where I got my information.

Thx, also I heard you can go to the Mad Hatter to get mickey ears
    C:\Documents and Settings\Savanna Schuster\My Documents\stuff.jpg

My Pins For Trade ^

• Me and Ilovevmk as elves

Yeah. I also actually think there are a couple other places, if I'm not mistaken. Sorry I forgot to include that.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

Be sure to go to the VMK homepage and follow the link to the "in-park" quests. You can print out the Tomorrowland, 50th Celebration and High School Musical quests on your home computer printer. (There, I've included the links for you!) Find the answers in the Spoiler forum here and fill in a quest for everyone in your family too. If 3 of you are going, you can get 3 times the stuff!

In the park, you can get quests for Fantasyland, Frontierland and Adventureland at the VMK Kiosk right next to Innoventions. I think Disneyland is also doing the Pirates quest also.

You'll find all the answers to the quests in the Spoilers Section here on MiceChat's VMK forum... so you don't even have to run around looking for clues. Just sit down, have a nice lunch and fill in your quest forms! When you've filled in your quest forms. (Remember to print out the answers and take them with you to Disneyland!!!) Turn them in at the VMK Kiosk and the friendly CM will give you a PILE of VMK code cards!

Make sure EVERYONE in your family does the quests also!

You can get a TON of RARE, VALUABLE and VERY TRADEABLE stuff from these quests.

IT'S ALL FREE!
    While you're in the park, treat yourself to a piece of candy at the candy shop next to the Pooh ride in Critter Country. Be sure to ask for a VMK Red Penny Press Card.

If you buy Mickey Ears, ask for a VMK Golden Mickey Ears Card.

In DCA, visit the Animators Academy in the Animation Building on Hollywood Blvd. It's really fun AND, be sure to ask for the VMK Animators Desk card.

Remember, have everyone in your family do it with you so you can get duplicate cards. You will be so happy with the stuff you get!

...and the best part:

IT'S ALL FREE!

(well, OK. You'll have to pay for the candy and the Mickey Ears, but the VMK cards are free!)

Oh, and one more thing! For everyone who does ALL the quests, you will also be awarded an extra FREE FASTPASS to the ride of your choice.

Does it get any better than this?

"Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

You can buy Mickey Ears at the Mad Hatter in Fantasyland, or at Hatmosphere in Tomorrowland and get VMK cards. Sometimes, if you're lucky, and the CM is in a happy mood, you may be given some extras!
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

if you are going to disneyland and you book a vacation with them, you could get the infamous stitch hat!

• I am dragon hear me roar!

Fantasyland, Adventureland and Frontierland Quests are all in the VMK Kiosk outside innoventions.

The new Pirates Quest is there too, but it may not be out in the open, so you'll have to ask the Cast Member if you don't see it.

The Tomorrowland, 50th and High School Musical are all printout and bring from home quests. Fill those out before you go and turn them in at the kiosk.

If you buy a hat at the Mad Hatter (Main Street or Fantasyland) or Hatmosphere (Tomorrowland), you can get a Gold Ear card. (However, these were out of stock at both Mad Hatters last time I went which was about a week ago.)

If you buy a pin at the Astro Blasters store, you can get a card for a 50th Celebration Pin (this was also out of stock last time I was there).

If you buy a shirt at the Star Traders shop, you can get a card for a Retro Mickey T-Shirt.

If you buy any pre-packaged candy at the Pooh Corner, you can get a card for the Red Penny Press.

If you buy anything in the magic shop, you can get a card for a Magic Mirror.

And over in DCA, if you go to the Animation Workshop, you can get a card for the Animator's Desk.

• I was deleted.

DLR Park Quests - Answers.

Just thought I'd throw in the answer thread with the wonderful posts Tom Chaney and LittleDragonErin made.

I don't know i never been to the disneyland vmk part but i have been to disneyland anout 100 million times! Oh and never to disneyworld i want to go so0o0o0o0o0 badly though!LOl!
    I_ gO_ To_ SKool_ tO_ SEE_ HIm!! Lol!! CHEerLEAdiNg RoCKs My SoX!!
    I_ love_ him_ so0o0o0o0o0_ much_ but_ he_ doesn't_ know!