Thread: very ticked off

• I am a christian

Exclamation very ticked off

ok people as you know mice chat is where you can talk to friends about mice, vmk, etc. but the vmk 33 lounge says you can talk about anything which means school, friends, if you are bored or not ANYTHING but my friend has benn getting messages from people saying that mice is only about VMK and to refrane talking about anything else and that has left my friend and I ticked plz tell me your opinion and why
    This is meh!!

• Boo♥

Re: very ticked off

Um... she has been getting a message?
    What do you mean? Like on her email or something?

And yes, you can talk about anuthing in VMK 33 loung... it says anything and everything.
    *Pokes*

• More then a member.

Uh i think you have this mixed up, whatever message shes getting you can talk about anything. It doesnt matter..
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

• Monkeys_Roc

it's true i did get that message
    friends will always be like:
    "well you deserve more"
    best friends will be prank calling him
    saying:
    "you will die in seven days"

• Ray's Evil Cookie Baker

I would think that if we were not to post thread that had nothing to do with VMK that one of our moderator would let us know by posting a sticky thread up at the top. So...unless we hear otherwise...I'd say your safe, lol.

take that jediMihawk

• More then a member.

Quote Originally Posted by VolleyGuest View Post
    it's true i did get that message
    from who. unless you were posting in trading, like about favorite ice cream or something. You never get a message like that. Please explain.
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

• Monkeys_Roc

a micechatter said it
    friends will always be like:
    "well you deserve more"
    best friends will be prank calling him
    saying:
    "you will die in seven days"

• More then a member.

Quote Originally Posted by coolyopony2 View Post
    ok people as you know mice chat is where you can talk to friends about mice, vmk, etc. but the vmk 33 lounge says you can talk about anything which means school, friends, if you are bored or not ANYTHING but my friend has benn getting messages from people saying that mice is only about VMK and to refrane talking about anything else and that has left my friend and I ticked plz tell me your opinion and why
    This sounds like your mad about somone sending you messages about only talking about this or that. You sound like your trying to say that you were offended that people were telling you not to open multiple threads on the same subject. If i am correct. With your "randomness" thread even though there was already one open. If this is the case you have nothing to be ticked about.

• Stitch <3

Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)

Ok umm, mice is acually only half, wait not even half about vmk.
    DISNEY!
    VMK is one part of mice, micechat is mainly to about disney hotels and resorts but they have other parts about disney. Like how disney has vmk

Well if your friend is getting bugged, ignore the user who is sending these "comments."