Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• RAWRR(:

People who leave VMK

Is it just me, or have other people seen this?
    People saying, "Oh I am going to leave if I don't get ______."
    Seriously, an item should not make you leave VMK, because if I didn't get something I wanted, I would pretty much have left vmk a long time ago .
    I'm just letting you all know that I feel leaving VMK over an item is rediculous. Than you have the people who claim to leave VMK about 8 times a month but end up never quitting. This is starting to get on my nervous. I know some people leave because of school or their parents make them stop playing or for other personal reasons. But I mean an item. I would not announce that you are leaving VMK until you actually are deffinitally going to. I have had people come up to me when i go into a leaving VMK room and tell me to give them my stitch pin and they won't leave. A lot of people are jealous on VMK. I wish everything wasn't so rare, than lots of people would get along better and people wouldn't ignore/be your friend for what you have. It's fun to have rare items & good friends. But it's kind of bothering me when people are doing this. Any opinions?

• I was deleted.

Re: People who leave VMK

I had a mini YAGE to VMK due to lack of connection and then came back to find out all I missed. In my opinion, if you are going to leave over one item you're going to miss getting a lot more and miss out on playing a game you probably enjoy.

People really do take the game too seriously. For me I just take it easy, especially with trades.

• RAWRR(:

I love trading on VMK. Just not with the people who ask me to trade and say:
    "furniture" or "clothes" Or the ones fight with you the whole time.

• Why am I here?

That was very deep lol...but yea it is dumb to quit over an item..after all they are just pictures on the screen..and its especially stupid to give all of your stuff away cause never know when youll want to play again. i bounce around to games all the time but i dont 'quit' any jic, kidna gave up fps for awhile but kept my accounts..just no point in giving stuff away =/.

• RAWRR(:

Than there are people who are like I'm quitting & never coming back but I'm not giving my stuff away. Is there really any use for it than? Are you actually leaving VMK?
    I have a friend. He says he is going to leave like 2 times every week. He hasn't yet, and he has been doing this for what umm 2 months now?

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkCHICLETT View Post
    Than there are people who are like I'm quitting & never coming back but I'm not giving my stuff away. Is there really any use for it than? Are you actually leaving VMK?
    I have a friend. He says he is going to leave like 2 times every week. He hasn't yet, and he has been doing this for what umm 2 months now?
    It's probably more a cry for attention than anything else. One of my VMK friends sent me a message saying she was leaving and when I entered her room she said that someone else was only doing it for attention and got a lot of it so she was too. I rolled my eyes and left the room. I believe I removed her from my friends list too. It's okay to be childish and act it sometimes but I have to draw the line somewhere.

• RAWRR(:

When I was going to leave that one time, I was serious. I was tired of it. My friends on VMK disrespected me and made my VMK time not fun. They ignored me & acted like they didn't know me. It was stressing.

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkCHICLETT View Post
    When I was going to leave that one time, I was serious. I was tired of it. My friends on VMK disrespected me and made my VMK time not fun. They ignored me & acted like they didn't know me. It was stressing.
    Well now you have silly people like me who are your firends here and on VMK who love you!

• RAWRR(:

My MiceChat friends are the best because I have never had any trouble with them. Never had to delete one of them! They like me for me not what I have.

Huh, I feel my self aimed/vised (what is the word for that in english) ... because I said I was leaving twice but I just cant manage (anyway for the moment, I need 31K credits to someone and I need to play games ...)

But I really reduced my time of playing before I was like playing all the time, now I am trying to get to a normal life and when I am sleepy I am going to sleep ...

I am really really sorry, for having said I was leaving and I still dont
    =)

• RAWRR(:

That wasn't about you, don't worry
    I don't mind about you. It another friend and he won't leave. When he has a leaving VMK room none of his friends even care anymore.

OH OK ... one never knows , ppl have "under heard" sometimes ... but so it was not the case ^^
    =)

• RAWRR(:

I kind of wish this boy would just leave, seriously! He is getting to my last nerve. I know it sounds mean to say, but he keeps thinking since I am getting richer that I am "ignoring" him when we I am constantly talking to him. He writes me messages constantly like, Omg why do you ignore me.
    It's getting annoying.

LOL pink, I understand why you say that and I would say the same thing, if this would happen to me ... Some ppl on the game are so boring ...
    Silly question, I dont remember like that you the message system works /// but you need to be in someone friend list to send message or you can send without being in the list ? Because if you need to be, why just you delete him ? Well surely, he would bother you and follow you in your room
    =)

• RAWRR(:

ughh I was all happy until I watched something on youtube about my cousins friend

I might delete him than he'll stalk me.. rotfl.
    Last edited by pinkCHICLETT; 08-30-2006 at 01:26 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast