Thread: New shtuffs...

• I am dragon hear me roar!

New shtuffs...

The Tron Costume is in the Inner Space Shop and Quest Kiosks are gone. Tron Top, Bottom and Boots are 500 credits each and Helmet is 1000 credits.

The Tron Room is available from a Quest under the Q button.

The Hyper Space Mountain and Blast in Space games in the Tomorrowland arcade are giving out Tron prizes (don't know which since I stink at those games).

New Blizzard Beach/Typhoon Lagoon game:

http://avmk.disney.go.com/media/vmk/...gator_ms15.swf

(Don't know if it's giving VMK prizes though as I haven't had a chance to try it.)

• I was deleted.

Re: New shtuffs...

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDragonErin View Post
    The Hyper Space Mountain and Blast in Space games in the Tomorrowland arcade are giving out Tron prizes (don't know which since I stink at those games).

New Blizzard Beach/Typhoon Lagoon game:

http://avmk.disney.go.com/media/vmk/...gator_ms15.swf

(Don't know if it's giving VMK prizes though as I haven't had a chance to try it.)
    I'm trying the game now! EDIT: I can't seem to find it via the link you sent. Any other hints to find it? Scratch that, there's a link on the VMK main page.

What's New in VMK?, I think you should update it Erin. You make me smile with how you announce things.
    Last edited by BigPigletFan; 09-01-2006 at 09:48 AM.

• I am dragon hear me roar!

Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan View Post
    I'm trying the game now! EDIT: I can't seem to find it via the link you sent. Any other hints to find it? Scratch that, there's a link on the VMK main page.

What's New in VMK?, I think you should update it Erin. You make me smile with how you announce things.
    Lol! The Water Park game wasn't giving out codes, so they've taken it down again. As for the Arcade game, the other game's prize is the stand-up cabinet.

I stink at both those games, so I can't get pictures lol.

• JamiPrincess on VMK

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDragonErin View Post
    Lol! The Water Park game wasn't giving out codes, so they've taken it down again. As for the Arcade game, the other game's prize is the stand-up cabinet.

I stink at both those games, so I can't get pictures lol.
    yea i stink at both too! hopefullt they will end up selling the furniture..i would save up for it.
    JamiPrincess on VMK