Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    • Me and Ilovevmk as elves
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in California
    Posts
    1,413

    Trading Pirate Well Chair

    I am hoping someone offers, considering I heard these aren't wanted at all anymore! Oh well, just offer something lol. Looking for furniture, stuff you can't get anymore. Thanks.
    Last edited by dubeskin; 09-01-2006 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Prettygirinpink helped me realize something :)!

  2. #2

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Canada =D
    Posts
    1,071

    Re: Trading Pirate Well Chair

    i have seen you post offers with like churros and stuff and those are rare.. so are you sure that is your first rare? sorry off topic

  3. #3

    • Me and Ilovevmk as elves
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in California
    Posts
    1,413

    Re: Trading Pirate Well Chair

    Well, I was thinking about it, is Churro truel a rare?
    I mean, so many people have them now, but I guess youare right about the wells lol. Lots of people also have those. I was just thinking like a rare not from a host game really. I meant something that you can't get real easily. I mean, churros all you basiacally have to do is walk into the room, and move around. I will change it though. You are right. I guess Churro is a rare lol.

  4. #4

    • Disney Dreams
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    .....
    Posts
    4,129

    Re: Trading Pirate Well Chair

    Quote Originally Posted by dubeskin View Post
    I was just thinking like a rare not from a host game really. I meant something that you can't get real easily. I mean, churros all you basiacally have to do is walk into the room, and move around.

    uh.. correction - host prizes are NOT easy to get. I mean, Inferno is a host prize - but I don't see everyone walking around with it
    I mean, first of all, you have to get INTO the line, which is a challenge within itself.
    Then you have to try to not DC while in line.
    In the ( miracle ) event that you get in, you don't just "move around".
    You COMPETE against other people that want that prize as much as you do.
    so..
    getting a host prize isn't really a walk in the park..

    - continue, please -


  5. #5

    • I was deleted.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,187

    Re: Trading Pirate Well Chair

    Quote Originally Posted by WDWGirl View Post
    uh.. correction - host prizes are NOT easy to get. I mean, Inferno is a host prize - but I don't see everyone walking around with it
    I mean, first of all, you have to get INTO the line, which is a challenge within itself.
    Then you have to try to not DC while in line.
    In the ( miracle ) event that you get in, you don't just "move around".
    You COMPETE against other people that want that prize as much as you do.
    so..
    getting a host prize isn't really a walk in the park..

    - continue, please -
    Yes, but the Churro pin was also given out as the Host Quest prize at least one day last month. That is why the Churro pin is a bit easier to get. I personally do not mind it and I'm sure Miss. Churro doesn't either.

    Back to trading..

  6. #6

    • Disney Dreams
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    .....
    Posts
    4,129

    Re: Trading Pirate Well Chair

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan View Post
    Yes, but the Churro pin was also given out as the Host Quest prize at least one day last month. That is why the Churro pin is a bit easier to get. I personally do not mind it and I'm sure Miss. Churro doesn't either.

    Back to trading..
    true - it WAS a host prize ( thanks to my Dog Skillit Lily LOL )
    so yeah - but Host prizes aren't normallly so easy to get


Similar Threads

  1. Trading a Full Pirate Stool Set for a Galleon Front Chair
    By Alvern_boy in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-12-2008, 10:20 AM
  2. trading pirate q chair
    By VMKADDICT25 in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 02:19 PM
  3. Looking for sparrow hat great offer : full theater pirate q chair and pirate dreams c
    By VMKADDICT25 in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-15-2007, 01:58 PM
  4. Trading Submarine Middle, Ship's Stern Chair, Black Mickey Ears, Pirate Couch...
    By RocketRods in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-06-2007, 01:16 PM
  5. Trading: Pirate Fortress Room Code & Pirate Well Chair
    By BigPigletFan in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-21-2006, 12:40 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •