Ok, so we all know that you can win tron stuff through the Arcade games, and I don't know about you but those arcade games are hard! Up until now I had practically given up on them, but them I decided to try again when I leatned about the tron stuff. I started with hyperspace mountain. I used http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...681&styleid=-1 as a guide, but soon learned that some of the valuble information that you need wasn't included. So this is my tips on how to win hyperspace mountain:
Getting Your Prize.
First off, you need to know if you are logged on or off on vmk. If you have been playing an arcade game for a while, trying to win, and getting dc on vmk and logging back on again, you might not be technacally logged on vmk, although it appears as if you are. If you've ever actually read the dis connection box, it says that if you are playing an arcade game, you must finish it before logging back on. That means that if you are in the middle of the arcade game, get dc on vmk, log back on vmk, and finish the arcade game, you don't get your prize. If you get dc from vmk in the middle of the arcade game, exit out of the game, no matter where you are, and log back on vmk. Go to the tomorrowland hub, and enter the arcade game again. This will ensure you get your prize.
Controls and Set Up.
If you have never played before, it is a good idea to read the instructions before you play. These will help eminsly. Also, the way you arrange your hands on the keyboard will help. I'm right handed, but I find the most comterable way to play, is to work the arrow keys with my left hand, and rest my right hand on the mouse. Now, you may say, you don't need the mouse, but it's a good idea to keep it there to check to see if you are still on vmk. I do this about every 10 minutes. Remember if you se that you are dc, exit out of HSM, omg, Hyper Space Mountain, High School Musical, HSM, HSM. Weird.. and log back in. Also, I find left hand on keys and right hand on mouse is more comfortable.
You should of read the instuctions, but just to clear anything up:
The bar on the left side of the screen shows how much fuel you have left. Make sure this never reaches too low.
The bar at the bottom of the screen shows the different power ups you have. There should be 5 in all, but you start with only one.
The little thing in the bottom right corner shows, how many lives you have (you start with three), how many atoms you have collected (six in all), and your time, but as far as I know, it doesn't really matter all that much as far as getting prizes, so don't worry about it.
There is a map in the bottom left corner, showing you where you are, and which quardrant you are in (9 in all).
Finally, in the upper left corner, there is your score. Keep a close eye on this, becasue it matters a great deal.
Other Obstacles and Platforms in the Game.
Throughout the game you will incounter many obstacles, and mysterious looking glowing things, I call platforms.
There are three types of platforms, on which you can rest as long as you like:
1. Save Platforms. These are the platforms you start out on with the five on them (why they have a five on them, I have no idea.) There are 3 of these throughout the game, and any time you land on one, your game is saved, but beware. Any time you save your game, it costs you 750 points.
2. Fuel Platforms. These are the green platforms, that occur often throughout the game. Land on these, and you are instantly completely refueled with fuel, and Good to Go. These cost nothing and you can use them as often as you like.
3. Walking Platforms. These are the yellow and black striped ones that allow you to walk on the yellow and black striped ground. Know that when you are walking, you are using no fuel. To take off again, walk on the platforms, making sure you are on the jet pack power up, and press up.
Usually, the dangerous objects are easy to find. The spiky balls, laser beams, rocket ships, and any walls, will make you lose a life if you touch, so don't.
There are five different power-ups throughout the game. Walk over them to collect them: (Listed in order you should collect them.)
1. Jet Pack. You start out the game with this. This is used to transport you through out the game.I think you can figure this out. Acctivated by 1 key.
2. Sheild. This is a ball looking thing that surrounds your body to protect you from evil spiky balls. You can only use this when on yellow and black ground. Acctivated by 4 key.
3. Power. When you use this, your body duplicates itself. This is used to eliminate laser beams. When about an inch or so near them, use power to destroy them. can only be used on yellow and black ground. Accivated by 3 key.
4. Micro. This will shrink you, allowing you to manover under low rocks. Can only be used on yellow and black ground. Accivated by 2 key.
5. Magna. This accivates some force that pulls things toward you. Use this when atoms are out of reach. Get as near as you can to them and accivate. Can only be used on yellow and black ground. Acctivated by 5 key.
The first thing you need to do in the game is push the up arrow key, and only the up arrow key until you enter the next screen. Go to the right, and get on the walking platform. Then get the pill looking object. This increases you fuel capacity, by I'd say, 100%. This is important! Do it right away!
Playing the Game.
Basically the best advice I can give you is to follow the chart at the above link. It takes practice, but you can do it!
The Very End.
Ok, so do not forget that you need at least 25,000 points to win the game and get your prize, as well as all 6 atoms. This may seem like a lot, but it's not. Start in the 8th quadrant. Gather the 500 points above the walking platform, and the 500 points on the fuel platform. Now, slightly pat the up arrow just enough so that you go in the upper quadrant. Remember, there are no rocks above this fuel platform, it just looks like that. In the upper quadrant, there are 3 500 points. Unless you are very good at steering, only get the 500 points above the fuel platform. The other two make you navagate more, and you might lose a life. Do not do this, even if you have other lives, you will lose all your points. Once you get the 500 points, go back down the 8th quadrant and bounce and down on the fuel platform unil you see a 500 points reappear either above or below. Keep getting these, until you have 25,000 points.
The Very Very End.
This took me forever to find out. Once you get the 25,000 points, go up into the 2nd quadrant. You should see a white saucer with a light blue trim. Do not, Just float down on top of it. You die, or lose a life. What you do is land on the walking platform right of it, and walk left up to the ship. Then you will win, and hopefully get your prize.
So there you have it, a guide to HSM. (High School Musical, Hyper Space Mountain, Who knew?) It takes definate practice, but the prizes are worth it. So have fun and good luck.
Oh, and Blast in Space? Yeah no idea. Try someone else. No help at all.
Oh, and I do realize that there are a ton of spelling mistakes, but I can't spell. So sorry.
Nah, I want to play Vmk.
Edit: You can only get the tron stuff once per day per game.