Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Credittssss??

• More then a member.

Credittssss??

Credits?
    I recently had over 10000 credits. Yet tron stuff came out, i bought the costume, and a whole buncha other stuff. Im currently down to about 2000 credits. So heres the deal, i need a fast way to get a bunch of credits to get back to at LEAST 10000. For the halloween season. Besides playing fireworks (ill be doing that for a while) is there any quick fast way of getting credits? (i tried this yetivision thing but i couldnt figure it out.) What do you guys do?
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

• ImYourWonderWorld On VMK!

Re: Credittssss??

Oh. i play loads of pirates. and clicking on the npcs. i only found out recently theres some ghosts to click . oh. that reminds me. i have 40

(FROM L - R) [[ICONS 1 AND 2 AND 6 WHERE MADE BY ME]]

• I was deleted.

I play mansion. I find it more relaxing and enjoyable when I play it with friends verus playing fireworks which takes 10 minutes for each game. I'm also no good at Pirates, so that is why I stick with the mansion. Be sure to get your NPC each day, play a song every 30 minutes and remix a song daily for 25 credits. Also, play lots of Jungle cruise since you get 20 credits no matter what you do.

• i love disney

i use the credit codes
    hi i love to play the flute
    sadly i have never been to WDW but i really want to go someday
    i love vmk and i have so much fun there

• More then a member.

yeah those would work fabulously if i hadnt used them a year ago when i first joined vmk..
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaris View Post
    yeah those would work fabulously if i hadnt used them a year ago when i first joined vmk..
    Well put!

Zaris here are some tips:

double click on:
    Blackbeard (Pirate Tree house)
    Ned (shrunken ned's shop)
    Gus, Phineas, And Ezra ( Haunted mansion)
    Yeti(Matterhorn)
    Dragon(dungeon)
    Esmeralda(Emporium)

Play songs at the music game. When i played my song 50 times i got 375
    credits!!

Play mostly:
    Pirates Ship Battle ( stack up on health)
    Haunted Mansion ( if ppl turn into ghosts get them )
    Fire Works ( hit for flawless)

Others:
    Sell some stuff
    do a quest with credits in it
    Play games every day before halloween
    trying to get VMKPal pictures on here and some cool stuff on here also, feel free to help a friend in need....that's me!

HEHEHEHEHTEEEEEEEHEEEEEe

• Why am I here?

I know you said you don't want to hear it but fireworks is deffinetly best way, I've made at least idk over 100k off it in the last week alone. You know to purposely lose right as long as you get over 240k...When Im online i try to play it 2 times an hour and thats 2600 points so especially weekends and stuff it adds up fast. Its deffinetly quicker than any other way to get points if u can get over 240k and not come in first. Not to mention I get loads of fireworks magic.

also not so point efficent but on HM play 1 vs 2 or more be on the alone side u can get about 75 ghosts easily.
    Last edited by FlAmMaBle; 09-02-2006 at 08:07 AM.

• More then a member.

I didnt say i didnt wanna hear it, i know fireworks owns. BTW i didnt need tips on who to click and how to play the games angel ive prolly been playing longer than you. Anyways i was thinking like super fast ways of getting credits. Cause im gonna be on about once a week, i quit vmk the only time im on is to get credits to prepare for halloween. But these are always helpful to some people thanks.

• Why am I here?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaris View Post
    I didnt say i didnt wanna hear it, i know fireworks owns. BTW i didnt need tips on who to click and how to play the games angel ive prolly been playing longer than you. Anyways i was thinking like super fast ways of getting credits. Cause im gonna be on about once a week, i quit vmk the only time im on is to get credits to prepare for halloween. But these are always helpful to some people thanks.
    well if u ask how to get credits people assume you are new because there really is no secret way, just gotta play the games and stuff.

• Senior Minion

My friend...Before her compter got IP Banned for no reason whatsoever...Was obssesed with Castle Fireworks so in like, in less than one hour, she could have gotten you 20000 credits! She was also great at pirates--Me? Not so much--Well, I do like Haunted Mansion, especially with friends or when we just kid around saying jokes while playing.

SnapplePlucked

• Why am I here?

Quote Originally Posted by SnapplePlucked View Post
    My friend...Before her compter got IP Banned for no reason whatsoever...Was obssesed with Castle Fireworks so in like, in less than one hour, she could have gotten you 20000 credits! She was also great at pirates--Me? Not so much--Well, I do like Haunted Mansion, especially with friends or when we just kid around saying jokes while playing.

SnapplePlucked
    I dont think its possible to get 20000 points in an hour on fireworks..from what I know most you can get in a game is 1300 points and it takes 10 minutes so you do the math thats like 7800 points so i really doubt you can get that much, although ive never gotten over 280k so idk if theres more bonuses but still i doubt 20k

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

I like fireworks for building credits. I've never timed the game but there are 15 screens that take about a minute each. Maybe a little less. Let's say a game takes about 15 minutes including the time waiting for it to start.

VMK is open 15 hours per day. Potentially, you could play 60 games. If you are lucky and are playing against fairly good players each time, you can stop at 240,000 and get 1300 credits. Crunching the numbers, you could earn
    78,000 credits!
    in a single day.

Playing a few games of fireworks and amusing myself with pirates and mansion, I make a point of earning at least 5,000 points per day.
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

yea but.. why waste your whole day playing a game?
    okay.

• More then a member.

Quote Originally Posted by kimbo-limbo View Post
    yea but.. why waste your whole day playing a game?
    You mean like vmk?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast