Thread: space shop

space shop

how do i get to the inner space shop? some people say there is no space shop but i know there is somewhere.

• no flash photography...

Re: space shop

you need the space suit

• ~ Cheesin' ~

400 Miles From the Beach. The Perfect, Glorious Beach. Life is so depressing.

You need the inner space pin suit magic. You can get it from a quest, starting at the Quest Help Desk in Tommorland. Double click on the desk upstairs to start. Once you get this, go to the Quest Help Desk again, and exit through the door downstairs. This will take you to the Shrinking Machine. Use your space magic, and click on the empty space area in the middle. Then, exit on the actual machine to the far left. This will take you to a room with a giant eye. Then to the right of the screen in the inner space shop. Exit there, and you're in
    Last edited by Jaybeth; 09-02-2006 at 12:56 PM.

• More then a member.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybeth View Post
    You need the inner space pin suit magic. You can get it from a quest, starting at the Quest Help Desk in Tommorland. Double click on the desk upstairs to start. Once you get this, go to the Quest Help Desk again, and exit through the door downstairs. This will take you to the Shrinking Machine. Use your space magic, and click on the empty space area in the middle. Then, exit on the actually machine to the far left. This will take you to a room with a giant eye. Then to the right of the screen in the inner space shop. Exit there, and you're in
    exactly.
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

• Faith, Trust & Pixie dust

In order to get the space suit you have to play the quest like they said. But, in order to win the quest you need the car pin that you can only get in a quest. And, in order to get the car pin, you need the diving pin that you can only get in a quest.

So, first you do the diving quest, then the car quest then the space quest. Now you can go to the tomorrowland shop. It's a lot of work, but that is the only place to get the new Tron suit. Or I guess you can trade for it or have a friend who has a space pin buy it for you.

Good luck.

• Goodbye VMK.

Zaris, i tink your following me, your in every single post i have visited!!
    and so, the princess must leave her kingdom on May 21st, 2008. </3

• ~ Cheesin' ~

400 Miles From the Beach. The Perfect, Glorious Beach. Life is so depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancywitt View Post
    In order to get the space suit you have to play the quest like they said. But, in order to win the quest you need the car pin that you can only get in a quest. And, in order to get the car pin, you need the diving pin that you can only get in a quest.

So, first you do the diving quest, then the car quest then the space quest. Now you can go to the tomorrowland shop. It's a lot of work, but that is the only place to get the new Tron suit. Or I guess you can trade for it or have a friend who has a space pin buy it for you.

Good luck.
    Actually, I do not think it is nessecary to get the car pin to do the space pin quest. When it says to get 5 and 10 credits by collecting trophies, you just have to earn 5 and 10 credits, not nessicarily from the race track.