Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Faith, Trust & Pixie dust

VMK Pal and trading with your own character

Let's all admit that we have more than one character on VMK. When I was banned as Sable I created Genegenie who is green. I then started played with my husband's character who is blue. (He never plays so I didn't want him to go to waste.) Now I have a new girl and she is pink. Maybe you guys only have the one character, but it is fun to have more than one.

Anyway, I went to trade with "myself" and found I could not. Sable was on the regular home page and Aviatorman was on VMK Pal and it would not let me trade. Has anyone else had this problem? I wonder if Disney is catching on to the people like us who have more than one character.

I can still use our laptop to trade, but ours is slow. What a pain. Why does Disney do this?
    Last edited by Nancywitt; 09-03-2006 at 05:12 AM.

• no flash photography...

Re: VMK Pal and trading with your own character

probaly because it verges on cheating....just a thought. I mean if they wanted more than one character paying at a time they would just allow it from the sign on screen.

• ♥Dance Like Never Before♥

I can trade with myself lol.you just open one window of VMK Pal.Log in.Wait until that character has FULLY loaded to where you can see all the places.Theopen another window of VMK Pal and do your nexxt account..I'm not sure if you can do that anymore but I think you can.

• Faith, Trust & Pixie dust

I'll give that a try Princess. I don't think of this as cheating. I connected all my rooms together in a big slide ride and it is fun to trade furniture and clothes with my other "me". Sometimes I get things from the parks and want to spread it around in the different rooms.

I don't know. I don't think it is cheating. I hope you all won't think I am a bad person for having more than one character on VMK. I just love the game so much and like to have different characters to play with.

I don't use vmkpal that much I just use normal. But you can Bring up more then on screen to sign on it. Just book maker the log in window. That how I sign on normally I don't go to the home page each time.

But as far as having trouble, No I not had any. I have my accounts, My hudband (who like your do not really play), and then a Nephews who only play when he at my house since he so young. I constantly get stuff for him on my account and then trade it to his. I use my husbands if it a boy only thing. And so far using book mark I never had a trouble. But I have not tried to trade in the last week since I been out of town.
    I will never grow up if it means looking like I've sucked on Persimmons all my life!!!!

Never Judge someone because of how they talk or write you may just find out that they have Dyslexia!
    </IMG>

• :)

Having multiple accounts is not against anything or cheating.
    Other people and I have asked VMK staff members if you could have more than one account, and they answered they were okay with it.

• ♥Dance Like Never Before♥

It's not cheating at all.VMK just doesn't like the idea of it but they can't do anything cause it's not really wrong at all

• I was deleted.

Moving this to the loungs for security reasons.

Hmm... I'm not quite sure what to say. I've logged in as me and yoyo when I was visiting him and didn't have any trouble, but then again that was over a month ago.

• Disney Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Nancywitt View Post
    I'll give that a try Princess. I don't think of this as cheating. I connected all my rooms together in a big slide ride and it is fun to trade furniture and clothes with my other "me". Sometimes I get things from the parks and want to spread it around in the different rooms.

I don't know. I don't think it is cheating. I hope you all won't think I am a bad person for having more than one character on VMK. I just love the game so much and like to have different characters to play with.
    I totally dont think its cheating at ALL! I mean, if you win, lets say.. a HOST pin prize on a character that isn't your main one, and you want to transfer it over, that's not cheating....
    so yeah

• ~ Cheesin' ~

400 Miles From the Beach. The Perfect, Glorious Beach. Life is so depressing.

I do that all the time. Like now, with the tron stuff. I've become really good at Hyperspace mountain, so I play it on me, then open up another one of my characters and play it on them to get another code. I don't consider this cheating, I consider it stockpiling.

• Senior Minion

well i've done this bc i didn't like my name and it let me trade i also have 2 computers but 1 wasn't working when i switched my stuff over =]]

• Disney Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybeth View Post
    I do that all the time. Like now, with the tron stuff. I've become really good at Hyperspace mountain, so I play it on me, then open up another one of my characters and play it on them to get another code. I don't consider this cheating, I consider it stockpiling.
    EXACTLY - with my newfound talent for that game, I have 2 Sets ( plus the one you SO GENEROUSLY gifted me and I will never trade ) and I traded myself to get them
    But the easier thing to do with code prizes is just save the code till u get on your main character

• RAWRR(:

Okay I have 6+ characters. I'll admit it. Most I don't use for getting stuff but I have changed users a lot & my friend who left VMK gave me her 2 so only 4 are mine. I hardly use them ever. I might make a couple for halloween for costumes. Yes I admit I proudly use mules on holidays

• ~ Cheesin' ~

400 Miles From the Beach. The Perfect, Glorious Beach. Life is so depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkCHICLETT View Post
    Okay I have 6+ characters. I'll admit it. Most I don't use for getting stuff but I have changed users a lot & my friend who left VMK gave me her 2 so only 4 are mine. I hardly use them ever. I might make a couple for halloween for costumes. Yes I admit I proudly use mules on holidays
    I do that too! I'm too lazy to save up credits, but I'm not to lazy to create other characters, get 2000 credits worth of stuff, and trade it to me Because of this I have over 50 characters Not like I ever use them or anything.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

I traded with myself last night. And today? I played Hyperspace mountain more times than i care to mention for various friends. If I can play as another perosn, why not play as another account?
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast