Thread: Gah! Mini-rant

• Me and Ilovevmk as elves

Angry Gah! Mini-rant

I log on this afternoon, go the popular guest rooms, hoping that on my first try I will get into the pin trading event. What do I see?! Disney Song Quest! I had a quest based around the SAME THING nearly 2 weeks ago. I am guessing she didn't copy, but still! I was all happy then, bedcause I was hoping someone would juge my quest for best quest, because it was an original Disney idea, but no. A CL had to have the same idea, and ALSO get his/hers under popular guest rooms. I am so mad. And if i was to open my quest up now, it will look like I copied the CL!

And then I go to get intop the host room, and after getting CTS from clicking so much, I get in. I am trading, and Hula asks what I want. I get DC!!!

I just need to take a break from VMK for a while I guess.

• RAWRR(:

Re: Gah! Mini-rant

I suggest just putting it up. We can back you up
    I need help getting my lady & the tramp room noticed. I'll help get your quest noticed if you return the favor for me

I'll help get your room noticed, I just wish I had put more effort into it. I mean, I did the post on mice, I invited everyone I knew, I ran down Main street completely naked yelling "Come to my quest room, Disney Musical Adventure Quest!" and still no one came, except my friends. I'm not sure why. And then the people who did come, didn't even start the quest. I know because you have to give smiliey face as the first thing ! They just left. Maybe it was because they didn't want to waste their time for the prizes I had? I don't know.

But I will come by your room. What is it called?

• RAWRR(:

I'm not going to be in it until 11:15pm Est. I am going to a carnival & it's the last night. It starts in 41 minutes.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

I've seen more than one Disney Song quests around. Chances are if it's Disney, there is a quest for it on here already.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
    I've seen more than one Disney Song quests around. Chances are if it's Disney, there is a quest for it on here already.
    I guess you're right. Maybe I just haven't noticed any of them. Usually I just ignore the popular rooms, and go straight to mine. I only pay attention when there is a room I actually want to get into lol.

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
    I agree with yoyo as most of the quests I play are trivia ones. I saw the Robin Hood quest won best quest recently. I did that quest a while back and it was really good. LittleDragonErin's quest is really good too. Some quests just take time to get noticed and the Disney ones that win are usually focused on certain things. Let us know when it's back up!
    However, IF the quest questions were copied, then I would say something.