• White Sox Baseball team!!

Exclamation VMK copycatters!!

This is not good at all my name in vmk is Kelseygofigure and today when I went on vmk I was in a trade room and I saw this girl and her name was Chelseygofigure!! That is totally a copy. What I'm coming to say is that can't they come up with their own names instead of making one that is similar to a name that is already in vmk?

And same with pinkCHICLETT. I saw three "CHICLETT's" in vmk. First is pinkCHICLETT the original, second is yellowCHICLETT, and third is aquaCHICLETT those are just too many CHICLETTs and I don't want too many gofigure's in vmk either.

Thanks Flammable

MAth Wiz-Kelsey
    Volleyball Champ-Kelsey
    Nice Friend-Kelsey
    Micechat User-Kelsey
    Laughs A Lot-Kelsey
    Chicago White Sox Fan-Kelsey
    Scorpio (my zodiac)-Kelsey
    Happy Thanksgiving and Christmas!

I LOVE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!

• Stitch <3

Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)

Re: VMK copycatters!!

Well there is nothing you can do. Did you say anything to the girl. Lol i see thousands of guest and dance, i cant do anything!

• White Sox Baseball team!!

Quote Originally Posted by danceguest View Post
    Well there is nothing you can do. Did you say anything to the girl. Lol i see thousands of guest and dance, i cant do anything!
    I know what you mean you have a good point and yes i did talk to that Chelseygofigure and she said that she didn't know that there was a gofigure already so I said it was ok but still a copy is a copy even if you did it on purpose or on accident.

Thanks Flammable

MAth Wiz-Kelsey
    Volleyball Champ-Kelsey
    Nice Friend-Kelsey
    Micechat User-Kelsey
    Laughs A Lot-Kelsey
    Chicago White Sox Fan-Kelsey
    Scorpio (my zodiac)-Kelsey
    Happy Thanksgiving and Christmas!

I LOVE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!

• Stitch <3

Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)

Well not really. If i never knew there was a chiclett and was say chewing chicletts and thought. Hey chiclett is a good vmk name.. That isnt copying. It is but it isn't your fault.

• ♥Dance Like Never Before♥

Um..We should keep the threads down to a minimum I already have a thread about this so maybe a moderator can put all the threads together
    and today I saw a blueCHICCLET which is NOT how you spell CHICLETT

• More then a member.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess_Crystin View Post
    Um..We should keep the threads down to a minimum I already have a thread about this so maybe a moderator can put all the threads together
    and today I saw a blueCHICCLET which is NOT how you spell CHICLETT
    Already a thread on this, and yes i did see a faris or something. Laris saris maris gayaris.
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0