• Milk does a body good!

Red Face Quest in guest rooms

A question on quests in guest rooms. I finished a quest in a guest room last night and at the end it said that I placed 76th and won a space rocket. When I looked at my furnishings I did not see it there, or in my pins, or anywhere else. I thought this one gave you a prize right away, or so I thought. Any ideas anyone? I wish I could of remembered the owners room. It is where I entered in the gym and then had to go through rooms with different mazes. Thanks all.
    Does expecting the unexpected make the unexpected expected? Oh, my VMK name is
    TipperOfCows and I am a VMK addict!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Re: Quest in guest rooms

If it says you won it, then it shoudl be there. I would look through your inventory very carefully, row by row to see if it's there. I have played many, many guest quests, and have never had a problem.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• Milk does a body good!

I did, I will check the pins again, but when I saw rocket ship I thought it was a rocket ship chair. Maybe it was a pin. I have very little (but water ride pieces) in my inventory ( i am obsessive compulsive with the order of my furnishings in my rooms) so I could of not missed it. Thanks again.

• White Sox Baseball team!!

Wink Re: Quest in guest rooms

I never had this kind of problem before but one time it said I won something from a quest just like you did so I looked in my inventory. At first I thought it wasn't there but i checked two or three times and it was there. Sometimes your eyes can trick you! lol so check, check, and keep on checking! I'm glad that you got to 76th place though! byes ;-)

Thanks Flammable

MAth Wiz-Kelsey
    Volleyball Champ-Kelsey
    Nice Friend-Kelsey
    Micechat User-Kelsey
    Laughs A Lot-Kelsey
    Chicago White Sox Fan-Kelsey
    Scorpio (my zodiac)-Kelsey
    Happy Thanksgiving and Christmas!

I LOVE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Sometimes there is also a delay in the delivery of the items through the system. So check again today as it may not have been there when you got the message but they item may be there today. That has happened to me before.

• Milk does a body good!

Well all, thanx for the replies. I checked in my pin section and then checked my inventory...it was a rocket ship pin. I am going to save up my pins for my quest that I am putting together. Thanx all in Micechat!

wow.. you people are giving your lives to this game lol thats kinda weird. I mean this game is fun, i must agree but you people bring it to the next level which is kinda weird. some of you are older than me, and some of you are married.. and so.. yeah, thats kinda weird. you people need to either get back to school or get back to your husbands. please! you people are scaring me!!

-Caleb

• :)

Quote Originally Posted by all_for_him View Post
    wow.. you people are giving your lives to this game lol thats kinda weird. I mean this game is fun, i must agree but you people bring it to the next level which is kinda weird. some of you are older than me, and some of you are married.. and so.. yeah, thats kinda weird. you people need to either get back to school or get back to your husbands. please! you people are scaring me!!

-Caleb
    excuse me.. But do you have to post the same thing everywhere? And, this is off the topic anyways.
    I won't even reply to your opinion, but I will ask this..

If you think the kids that play VMK should go back to school and that the adults get back to their husbands/wifes, where do you stand in this situation?
    VMK is for people of all ages. And MiceChat is just not VMK-related..

• Why am I here?

-Caleb
    maybe you need to find something better to do than look at peoples profiles and post that same thing..

• ~ Cheesin' ~

400 Miles From the Beach. The Perfect, Glorious Beach. Life is so depressing.

I agree. I've seen this same post like, in 4 different threads.

• I was deleted.

-Caleb
    Caleb,

Welcome to MiceChat. This is a place for people of all ages, 13+. The same goes with VMK, it's for players of all ages. While it appears you have something against the game, by posting the same thing five times you haven't exactly made your point.

• So you think the game is fun too? That's cool.
    • Some people play the game too much - that happens with every game.
    • Older than you? Since I can PM you, then you are "at least 16 years old," and apparently the fact that people are married is weird. I realize that is not what you are trying to say, but that is what you DID say. And husbands? Some members have wifes or partners.
    • Get back to school? I'm in college. I don't have class from from 7-3, I have class and work sparatically.
    I'm sorry that we apparently "scare" you, but maybe your 100% negative attitude and lack of strong information with your posts, really isn't helping to support yourself.

And now... back on topic, please.

• White Sox Baseball team!!

-Caleb
    Why do you always post the same thing? seriously I have seen like about five of the same replies from you and you know what? who are you to say what other people ahould do? mind your own business mister/miss/mrs or whichever you are. sorry if I have been a little rude.

Thanks Flammable

MAth Wiz-Kelsey
    Volleyball Champ-Kelsey
    Nice Friend-Kelsey
    Micechat User-Kelsey
    Laughs A Lot-Kelsey
    Chicago White Sox Fan-Kelsey
    Scorpio (my zodiac)-Kelsey
    Happy Thanksgiving and Christmas!

I LOVE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!