• ~ Cheesin' ~

400 Miles From the Beach. The Perfect, Glorious Beach. Life is so depressing.

Sad How I Almost Got a Stitch Hat..

Yea, that's right, I almost got a stitch hat. I was this close is getting on too. But I didn't. Why? Well, here's why:

My 8 year old sister had seen me playing VMK before, so she wanted to sign up. So she set up an account with help from me, and she bagan. She didn't have anything, so I loaned her one of my pirate hats, which she wanted, and teleportation magic, and some other various rare pins. I told her that she was not in a million years to trade any of this, since it was mine. (mean i know ) So she didn't, but.. a few days ago, we were eating dinner, and she told me that everyone kept asking for her pirate hat, but she wouldn't give it to them. She said they were mostly just offering junk. Then she said that one person asked for her teleportation magic. When I asked what he offered she said, "I don't know, a stitch hat or something.. "

WHAT!!?!?!??!?!

Yea, so my sister got offered a stitch hat for teleportation magic. Needless to say, I was kinda mad. Not at her, but at me...

That would have been the best trade ever, even better than the trades I usually make, but I guess you can't miss what you never had.

Oh and my sister's name is michmae, so if you see her say hi

• More then a member.

Re: How I Almost Got a Stitch Hat..

aaaaaawwwwwww better luck next time
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

• White Sox Baseball team!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybeth View Post
    Yea, that's right, I almost got a stitch hat. I was this close is getting on too. But I didn't. Why? Well, here's why:

My 8 year old sister had seen me playing VMK before, so she wanted to sign up. So she set up an account with help from me, and she bagan. She didn't have anything, so I loaned her one of my pirate hats, which she wanted, and teleportation magic, and some other various rare pins. I told her that she was not in a million years to trade any of this, since it was mine. (mean i know ) So she didn't, but.. a few days ago, we were eating dinner, and she told me that everyone kept asking for her pirate hat, but she wouldn't give it to them. She said they were mostly just offering junk. Then she said that one person asked for her teleportation magic. When I asked what he offered she said, "I don't know, a stitch hat or something.. "

WHAT!!?!?!??!?!

Yea, so my sister got offered a stitch hat for teleportation magic. Needless to say, I was kinda mad. Not at her, but at me...

That would have been the best trade ever, even better than the trades I usually make, but I guess you can't miss what you never had.

Oh and my sister's name is michmae, so if you see her say hi
    Wow it was so luckey of your sister to get the hat and to tell the truth I do feel really bad for you. If only everything happened the opposite of what really happened then if it had you would have gotten the stitch hat. Nice right? :-)

Thanks Flammable

MAth Wiz-Kelsey
    Volleyball Champ-Kelsey
    Nice Friend-Kelsey
    Micechat User-Kelsey
    Laughs A Lot-Kelsey
    Chicago White Sox Fan-Kelsey
    Scorpio (my zodiac)-Kelsey
    Happy Thanksgiving and Christmas!

I LOVE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!

• I was deleted.

Awww... that's too cute.

omg...my six year old sister saw me and wanted to play too. but i would NEVER loan her any of my stuff.

• Disney Dreams

oh gosh.. wow - that's sad..
    GL GETTING IT L8TER ON!
    TELL YOUR SIS -
    Trade the stuff if someone offers Stitch Hat - LOL

• ~ Cheesin' ~

I did, I said if anyone offers inferno, sparrow suit, green flips, or stitch hat for any of my stuff say yes without hesitation.

• Stitch <3

Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)

Lol unless it is asking for ever rare in vmk x43789489

• ♥Dance Like Never Before♥

Lol

• ~ Cheesin' ~

Ok, if my sister ever gets anything rarer than green flips, I'll tell her that