Thread: Still on VMK!!!

• Paint the Roses Red

Still on VMK!!!

I am still on VMK... it has been four minutes since closing
    however i can't leave the map

• Paint the Roses Red

Re: Still on VMK!!!

uh i am still on... just stuck in map but it should be dc!!

• Paint the Roses Red

ok i got off bc it was boring but still cool...

• I DO Believe!

This happened to me tonight. I went out to dinner (it was my b-day, yay) and I had left the computer on after I got credits in the music game. I came back on at 11:30 pm (PST) which is 90 min. after VMK closed and the music was still playing and the credit box was still up and I was still in the room. I thought for sure once I clicked on the delete to delete the credit message it would DC me, but it didn't. It went to another message that BigPigletFan had sent me earlier in the day, then I deleted that one and it still didn't show me DC. The music kept on playing. Then I went and clicked on my "Friends" tab and a list of my friends came up...still didn't dc me. Then I clicked to close the box and I was in the room still and then I got the dc. I was kinda shocked I was able to do all those other commands without a DC. Kinda odd to be in VMK at 11:30 pm at night (out here on the west coast anyway).
    I am
    On

• Paint the Roses Red

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkTink View Post
    This happened to me tonight. I went out to dinner (it was my b-day, yay) and I had left the computer on after I got credits in the music game. I came back on at 11:30 pm (PST) which is 90 min. after VMK closed and the music was still playing and the credit box was still up and I was still in the room. I thought for sure once I clicked on the delete to delete the credit message it would DC me, but it didn't. It went to another message that BigPigletFan had sent me earlier in the day, then I deleted that one and it still didn't show me DC. The music kept on playing. Then I went and clicked on my "Friends" tab and a list of my friends came up...still didn't dc me. Then I clicked to close the box and I was in the room still and then I got the dc. I was kinda shocked I was able to do all those other commands without a DC. Kinda odd to be in VMK at 11:30 pm at night (out here on the west coast anyway).
    wow but your character couldn't move?

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkTink View Post
    That has happened to me too, but often when I am on the Jungle Cruise dock after "playing" the game and then walking away. I often come back to trade requests along with the game notifications and sometimes I can click options on them before it finally boots me.

• Banned User

Did it show the dc message?

• " Buddypeek in VMK"

I had the DC message in my guest room, i was able to place about 4 pieces before it finnally booted me.....oh and another time I was on for like 15 mins messing around in my room...and it didnt boot me untill i tried to put in a code.....