• Disney Dreams

I saw Johnny Depp over the weekend! AHHHH!

Yes, I saw the one and only Johnny Depp - in WDW!
    I was there this weekend, and as I was passing the Pirates of the Caribbean ride, I see this HUGE TV crew, and that Stacey girl from the Top 7 Must Sees at WDW ( that makes sense if you have seen the show ) so anyways..
    I ask a camera dude - What's going on? He says that Johnny Depp is here, and they are gonna film a huge show and stuff - so im freaking out, right? I mean, its JOHNNY DEPP! Captain Jack! AHHH! LOL
    So anyways, like 20 minutes later ( its boiling hot outside, im sweating ) and Johnny Depp comes out! Everyone is screaming their brains out, and he's dressed as Jack ( he must have been dying in that heat ) with that oh so unique "walk" of Jack's. His voice was so perfect with Jack's voice - everyone is going ballistic! I have pics, and will post when I figure out how to download 'em LOL - they were from this cheapish little blue camera I have - but he grabbed my arm and pulled me into the show, and I got a certificate signed by him - so that's my autograph.. but im so excited! I just had to tell my Mice Skill its lol

• Me and Ilovevmk as elves

Re: I saw Johnny Depp over the weekend! AHHHH!

Lol! Sounds like it was pretty fun and exciting! You really should post those pictures!

• Disney Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by dubeskin View Post
    Lol! Sounds like it was pretty fun and exciting! You really should post those pictures!
    It was EXTREMELY fun! I will try to post ASAP

• RAWRR(:

OMG OMG pics !!<3

• Me and Ilovevmk as elves

Quick question: Why do teenage girls find a 40-year old man hot? Please naswer, I am extremely curious.

• Married and happy again!!

My teenage daughter would so want to kill you right now (heck my mother might feel the same way too) she (they both) totaly love him and think he is hot.
    Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!

• More then a member.

Quick question: Why do teenage girls find a 40-year old man hot? Please naswer, I am extremely curious.
    Hes basiclly the hottest thing IVE ever seen. (besides myself in the mirror of course) jk. idk..
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

• RAWRR(:

My sister is madly obsessed and my mom's like HE'S OLD ENOUGH TO BE YOUR FATHER!

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by pinkCHICLETT View Post
    My sister is madly obsessed and my mom's like HE'S OLD ENOUGH TO BE YOUR FATHER!
    I'm curious as well.. but sweet! -cough-photobuckethostspicsforfree-cough-

• I was deleted.

For one reason - he's been a "teen heart throb" since he was one. Plus, I like older men.

Anyway, sounds like you had a fun visit to WDW! I hope to see the photos soon.

• Brianna <3

Quote Originally Posted by WDWGirl View Post
    I was there this weekend, and as I was passing the Pirates of the Caribbean ride, I see this HUGE TV crew, and that Stacey girl from the Top 7 Must Sees at WDW ( that makes sense if you have seen the show ) so anyways..
    I ask a camera dude - What's going on? He says that Johnny Depp is here, and they are gonna film a huge show and stuff - so im freaking out, right? I mean, its JOHNNY DEPP! Captain Jack! AHHH! LOL
    So anyways, like 20 minutes later ( its boiling hot outside, im sweating ) and Johnny Depp comes out! Everyone is screaming their brains out, and he's dressed as Jack ( he must have been dying in that heat ) with that oh so unique "walk" of Jack's. His voice was so perfect with Jack's voice - everyone is going ballistic! I have pics, and will post when I figure out how to download 'em LOL - they were from this cheapish little blue camera I have - but he grabbed my arm and pulled me into the show, and I got a certificate signed by him - so that's my autograph.. but im so excited! I just had to tell my Mice Skill its lol
    I hate that stupid show with stacey i saw the show like 100 times within my 12 days there.. ANNOYING!! And it is so cool that you saw Jonny Depp I wish i was there!!

Made by me

• Disney Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSoccerGurlie View Post
    I hate that stupid show with stacey i saw the show like 100 times within my 12 days there.. ANNOYING!! And it is so cool that you saw Jonny Depp I wish i was there!!
    I have probably seen that show about a gazillion trillion times - and I DO know about photobucket, ( thx Lidea ) but since they were off this cheapy little camera, I have no idea how to get them in the computer. I am gonna figure out soon though, and will post HOPEFULLY today
    I HAD AN AWESOME TIME!

• Senior Minion

Talking Re: I saw Johnny Depp over the weekend! AHHHH!

Quote Originally Posted by WDWGirl View Post

Yay! You posted it

HINT: I told her to do so when she came into my room on VMK!

SP

• Ray's Evil Cookie Baker

How exciting for you! Thank goodness you asked what was going on! AND you got his autograph! Can't wait to see your pictures!

take that jediMihawk