View Poll Results: Which of the following should be the name of my little project? (Read 1st post)

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • (:.Mice Lounge.

5 27.78%
  • Cheese Party !

5 27.78%
  • SnapplePlucked's Lost Jungle

1 5.56%
  • Disney's Mysteries

1 5.56%
  • Outerspace Underwater Boat

2 11.11%
  • Cheese Chat Lounge

3 16.67%
  • Other...(Please post)

1 5.56%

Thread: Pick a name!!

• Senior Minion

Pick a name!!

Well, if you've been follwing my every post, you might have noticed that once I said that I was working on a room for us MiceChatters to trade, have fun, talk, and do other stuff...Well. Here it is! Now, I'm not done yet but I'd love to get you guys to pick the name. The winner name will be the name of the room.

Okay, another catch, if you pick the option of Other. Please, make a post wiht the name and your opinion about this idea of making a room for us.

If you just simply picked one of the names above, just post your opinion on this. Keep your eyes open for the final thread or post on this project of mine! Oh, and WDWGirl, don't say anything!

SP
    P.S. If you would also like to give a full idea for the room, feel free to do so. By this I mean the name and description of the room.

• More then a member.

Re: Pick a name!!

Cheese party, give us information of what the room is for, but has no chance of being banned from inferring that we are from Micechat (since were not supposed to meet from somewhere else)
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

• Senior Minion

The room is mostly for us just to hang out. I just want your opinions on it though. It will take quite some credits though

SP

• Can't stop the rock.

i voted for cheese party too i think it is cool and not obvious. Good luck decorating

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by ROCKINGEMAN View Post
    i voted for cheese party too i think it is cool and not obvious. Good luck decorating
    Thanks for supporting .
    Oh! And I'll surely try to hurry it up a bit... Just keep your eyes open for the thread which will spill it all out!
    **May include picture of room**

Well, just make sure that you stay on topic!

SP

• More then a member.

I'd just like to point out that although this is a great idea, lots of us have micechat rooms. I have one called the cheese hang out room or something like that, but if your friendly to people they'll come hang out with you no matter what room your in, you dont need to have a special room to do anything with somone. Usually people will come talk then leave, theyre busy they wanna say hey or they wanna hang out with you, and do something fun. Not just sit in a room. Great idea and all but.. theres really nothing to do.
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

• RAWRR(:

I don't know it just seems a lot like the portal project.

• Senior Minion

Okay, well, basically, it's just some of those ideas that sprout of me and then I give up on them. I just wanted to make a cool Guest Room for everyone to hang out in. Maybe I'll give some prizes or make up some games in a while. Me, my goal is just to finally make these ideas really sprout.

Just leave your comments and opinions and I'll surely go over them. Thanks again!

SP
    Last edited by Snappi; 09-12-2006 at 02:12 PM.

• ♥Dance Like Never Before♥

Love your idea though Zaris is right.No matter what random people who aren't from here will come so you never know...besides not many people have the 'time' to come and chat.They'd rather let their room be popular or get credits or whatever it is they do.

• I'll pencil this in later

and if we do have a mice room , if it bc popular many ppl not from mice will come too, idk?

• I'll pencil this in later

omg sorry , zaris already said that! sorry , sorry , sorry again!