Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1

    • Paint the Roses Red
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    6,253
    Apparently there is only one of these that exists and VMK member Baby (yes, his title is actually tha on VMK) has it. I talked to VMK_Red about it and she says he must have traded with a tester.

    What do you think about this?
    Any comments, corrections, questions, etc.?

    Has anyone seen this hat before?
    Last edited by figment1986; 09-14-2006 at 01:20 PM. Reason: double post.

  2. #2

    • Ray's Evil Cookie Baker
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,660

    Re: Pirate Hat With Parrot On It!!

    no have not seen it,

    please do not mention mice when I am next to you on VMK, have no interest in getting a ban from what someone else says. Thanks

    take that jediMihawk

  3. #3

    • Paint the Roses Red
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    6,253
    someone's signature on vmk actually says mice chat girl on it..

    anyways thanks for the rude comment you could have told me so on vmk..
    Last edited by figment1986; 09-14-2006 at 01:20 PM. Reason: double post.

  4. #4

    • Ray's Evil Cookie Baker
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,660

    Re: Pirate Hat With Parrot On It!!

    I'm sorry, how is what I said rude? And no I would not have told you on VMK as it is not a topic I wish to discuss on VMK as discussing message boards can and has resulted in bans. Now what you said was simply mice and lounge and that may be perfectly fine, but I don't know that and frankly don't want to take the chance.

    take that jediMihawk

  5. #5

    • Paint the Roses Red
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    6,253
    well i believe someone's title actually says mice chat girl on it..

    Okay, so now we are
    Last edited by figment1986; 09-14-2006 at 01:21 PM. Reason: double post.

  6. #6

    • Senior Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    5,187

    Re: Pirate Hat With Parrot On It!!

    There was one out on a quest once but...Did you take a VMKPal picture of this hat you're talking about? The one of the quest that I'm talking about right now is a brown one that is much like the shape of the Bird Hat, only it's brown, and the parrot is green and is at a corner. Did you get any more information about it?


  7. #7

    • I was deleted.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,187

    Re: Pirate Hat With Parrot On It!!

    Pirate Hat? Do you mean this one?


    This is from the retired Pirate in-quest. You can get it now from trading with other players.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Ivory_Rocks View Post
    someone's signature on vmk actually says mice chat girl on it..
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Ivory_Rocks View Post
    well i believe someone's title actually says mice chat girl on it..
    Someone? Mine does. It's said that since beta testing. I'm sure some other MiceChatters have things in their signatures too, but be careful with what you say - especially outside of your signature.

  8. #8

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Chickapin Hill
    Posts
    10,907
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Pirate Hat With Parrot On It!!

    For example: My sig used to say "Mice Chat Board member" but in a host game the host said that I had to change it.

    So, it depends, but you still have to be careful, because you will never know.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!










  9. #9

    • Paint the Roses Red
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    6,253
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan View Post
    Pirate Hat? Do you mean this one?


    This is from the retired Pirate in-quest. You can get it now from trading with other players.

    Someone? Mine does. It's said that since beta testing. I'm sure some other MiceChatters have things in their signatures too, but be careful with what you say - especially outside of your signature.
    No, not that hat.
    I mean the hat from the pirate magic. I have heard from a leader who is Baby's friend that he has it (the hat from it, not the magic). Apparently, Baby told his friends how he got it, but they will not tell anyone else because it is a secret.

    The hat is just like the regualr pirate hat, but it has a parrot on iu=t.
    This is just what I have heard around VMK...
    Last edited by figment1986; 09-14-2006 at 01:22 PM. Reason: double post.

  10. #10

    • Hurt, Pain, Love= <3
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    2,201

    Re: Pirate Hat With Parrot On It!!

    yea i've seen it been there done that

  11. #11

    • Why am I here?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    4,706

    Re: Pirate Hat With Parrot On It!!

    I heard of it never seen it though..and do you have to double and triple post everything? I really am starting to think your trying to pile up posts..its really annoying especially since your sig is so huge.
    Try the edit button.
    Also, I have a 17' screen and just one of your posts wont fit on my screen with out scrolling because it is so large..even when you only actually type one line.

  12. #12

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Temecula, California
    Posts
    9,153

    Re: Pirate Hat With Parrot On It!!

    I nkow Baby. Before VMK first came out, You could sign up for the VMK newsletter. Baby was randomly picked to test the game before it opened, making him a temporary "Beta Tester". They gave him an Exclusive hat only to him for a special thank you for helping them test.

  13. #13

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Within 78 miles of WDW...
    Posts
    8,864

    Re: Pirate Hat With Parrot On It!!

    The story:
    before beta 2, there was beta 1 which 1,000 Disney Cast members could join, this was Any Cast member from America. Baby was one of the CMs who joined up. back then the database had different stuff, and he had the pirate hat on, before beta 2 began they removed items from the database, and his hat was removed.. yet because he never changed his clothing. he remain with it...

    (Someone had the similar thing with the space helmet..)

    Many many months later, Yavn remember baby had the hat and created a new one for him, and one for us...

    Baby’s hat originally didn’t have a parrot, but one day it magically appeared when the magic got the parrot as well..

    his original hat was tied with the magic database... hence why it changed..

    Eventually Yavn gave baby a new hat which was in the database and could be taken off since it was in his inventory...

    now he likes to flip flop hats between himself and WDWlisa..

    Parrot hat may never be released... and exclusive to magic and Baby

  14. #14

    • RAWRR(:
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    newjersey<3
    Posts
    5,519

    Re: Pirate Hat With Parrot On It!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Ivory_Rocks View Post
    Okay, so now we are
    I'm sorry but you can't complain about this being off topic because if you go back, you were the one who made it go off topic.

  15. #15

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Temecula, California
    Posts
    9,153

    Re: Pirate Hat With Parrot On It!!

    Quote Originally Posted by figment1986 View Post
    WDWlisa..

    I cant bare to hear that name!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ever wonder what happened to the Talking Parrot from POTC?
    By EPCOT1982 in forum Walt Disney World Resort
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-15-2007, 10:24 AM
  2. Parrot Palm Trees
    By danceguest in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-16-2007, 10:31 AM
  3. 'Pirates' target a parrot casting call - BBC NEWS 11/9/06
    By ALIASd in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-09-2006, 10:51 AM
  4. Pirates' Parrot and Brer Rabbit gone
    By pineapplewhipaddict in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-25-2006, 01:07 PM
  5. Cool video Einstein the Parrot
    By Crazy Legs in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-14-2006, 07:52 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •