• A Pirate's Life for Me

Talk Like a Pirate Day on VMK

September 19th is Talk Like a Pirate Day, and in celebration me (VMK name: CaptainElephant) and my friend are having a fun day with prizes, games, trading, and fun! We will be playing fun games such as Pirates Battle, where you answer Disneyland trivia questions to blow up the other team, Skull Rock Baseball, Falling Treasure Chests, and a Pirate Storytelling Room. You will also be able to trade for that rare pirate costume you've been looking for. So on September 19th and 3:00 Mountain Time, log onto VMK and search in guest rooms for Talk Like a Pirate Day! From there, we have teleporters to the different game rooms. Hope you all can come and we are looking forward to seeing you.
    Blackbird sitting in the dead of night
    Take these broken sings and learn to fly
    All your life
    You were only waiting for this moment to arise

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls... Disneyland proudly presents our spectacular festival pageant of nighttime magic and imagination in thousands of sparkling lights and electro-syntho-magnetic musical sounds -- The Main Street Electrical Parade!"

• I DO Believe!

Re: Talk Like a Pirate Day on VMK

This sounds fun Pieces of Eight. I have always loved that we actually have a national talk like a pirate day...lol. I just found this out last year and had fun with it.
    I am
    On

• Me and Ilovevmk as elves

Ooooo. That sounds really fun! I want to take a part in this. Is it too late to help with anything? I would be glad to host one of the game rooms if it's not too late, if only I could get the prizes for them to hand out, and not have to give them on my own ! And, also, the 19th, is a...Tuesday? Am I right? SO then Tuesday at 2:00pm Pacific? Ok, I'll try to make it. It will be tight, but ok. Sounds fun, hope to be there, and hopefully help somehow!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

Arrr!
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

• Ray's Evil Cookie Baker

What a great idea! Sound like it will be alot of fun. Will have to bone up on my pirate talk.

take that jediMihawk

wow i have to practice all the pirate talk that vmk will let me type without turning RED LOL !! I'm a pirate girl at heart!!

• I was deleted.

At work last year we had a big party for International Talk Like A Pirate Day! It was so fun. I wish I could be a part of it again this year but I'm back at school instead. I look forward to all of the fun in VMK as I'm not sure too much will be happening on my campus except for the fact that I will wear my Pirates shirt and maybe my Pirate Mickey ears.

• Disney Dreams

ARG, ye mates! This be soundin' like a wonderful treat! I will surely be joinin' in this on, crew!

You don't owe Davey Jones your soul.. you owe him to talk like a pirate on Sept. 19!

Btw.. this day be soundin' familiar - where did ye get this piece of loot ( where did ye get this info? )