I have a mac and can't run VMK!

Ok, other than getting a PC. Anyone have any suggestions or insight?

Re: I have a mac and can't run VMK!

If you have one of the newer Intel based Macs you can use free software from Apple called "Boot Camp." This software and a copy of Windows will allow you to boot you Macintosh in either OSX or Windows. It works very well. Another option would be software called Virtual PC that allows you to run Windows on your Mac.

Good Luck!

• More then a member.

I also have a mac. Good choice in compuer by the way. Everything i have tried does not allow me to run vmk. I can click and click and click on the vmk homepage until finally it lets me login, but then runs incredibly slow. So you can have the brief message to friends, or check on this, check on that. But in no way are you gonna be able to play fireworks, or any other game for that matter. VMKpal also does not work with mac.
    So sorry your outta luck there.
    Why not use your super mac for other purposes that its made for like. Actually getting work done, browsing the internet without getting viruis's making a slideshow, creating a website, making a movie, or just plain being awesome. Sorry mac-user. But this is one of three things that PC's excel in.
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

• Why am I here?

Well I gess instead of buying a PC you can go back in time and not buy the MAC and get a real computer.

• Paint the Roses Red

Quote Originally Posted by FlAmMaBle View Post
    Well I gess instead of buying a PC you can go back in time and not buy the MAC and get a real computer.
    Sounds like a plan! Zaris, drop that cake and fire up the MC Time Machine 5000! Mike, grab SimbaJuan!

• Why am I here?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Ivory_Rocks View Post
    Sounds like a plan! Zaris, drop that cake and fire up the MC Time Machine 5000! Mike, grab SimbaJuan!
    Roger! No really though they are pretty much useless all you hear about is how they don't run things or things come out for them a million years later. Why would you buy one in the first place? I love that commrecial where the ugly dude is the PC and that other guy whats his face is the MAC. I mean where do they get off doing that stuff its a piece.

• Paint the Roses Red

I don't know. One thing is for sure- Macs are not really good for anything that involves entertainment and games!

Off Topic: I hit 800 posts! Yay!!!

• More then a member.

Quote Originally Posted by FlAmMaBle View Post
    mac IS a real computer. pc=:tounge:
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

• Why am I here?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaris View Post
    mac IS a real computer. pc=:tounge:
    lolz. I wonder why schools awlays get a load of MACs. Since schools always get the most expensive things and all.