Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

• More then a member.

Discussion on the randomness incident

I think we know what happened with the randomness deal today. I just think we should calmy discuss what went wrong and how we can fix it. After all we do kinda live with eachother and were not going away anytime soon.. I know i personally will die without a randomness thread, and would like to get any issues resolved so that we can have one again.. Any ideas?
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

• ~ Cheesin' ~

400 Miles From the Beach. The Perfect, Glorious Beach. Life is so depressing.

Re: Discussion on the randomness incident

Woah, Zaris is being the mature one. After yesterday, and now this? I don't think the stars are aligned properly tonight.

Anyways, I think they just got carried away. I don't think they meant to hurt anyone, but piglet was right in closing it before anyone did..

• Can't stop the rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaris View Post
    I think we know what happened with the randomness deal today. I just think we should calmy discuss what went wrong and how we can fix it. After all we do kinda live with eachother and were not going away anytime soon.. I know i personally will die without a randomness thread, and would like to get any issues resolved so that we can have one again.. Any ideas?

great idea zaris the best way to solve a problem is to talk. So lets have lady and pink talk about it (without getting into another fight) and come up with a solution.

• Stitch <3

Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)

I think that you should just not talk about anything that should offend someone, like saying "__________ Sucks!" Or talk about god (while back.)
    I think if you have a problem, send a reputation, report the post or send them a pm with a moderator looking over.

• :)

Wow. I missed a lot..
    I know I can just go look at the randomness thread, but I'd just like to know a quick recap of what happened.
    If anyone could ever so nice...

• Stitch <3

Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)

Alot of personal attacks, read the last 2 pages

• ~ Cheesin' ~

Dance is right. There are two things you should never talk about, and that's religion and politics. And of course, the golden rule: Do onto other, as you would have them do onto you. But I didn't see anyone saying someone sucks..

• Can't stop the rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybeth View Post
    Dance is right. There are two things you should never talk about, and that's religion and politics. And of course, the golden rule: Do onto other, as you would have them do onto you. But I didn't see anyone saying someone sucks..

great point jay. and i dont remember it either i think she just made it up. i dont know. lol

• More then a member.

I think that everyone should act (or really) be everyone elses best friend. if somone says they had a crappy day, you dont laugh at them and say "sucks for you loser" or "why should i care?" just say aww thats to bad, im sorry but your on micechat now! the friendliest spot on the internet! SMILE!
    Even if you secretly hate that person.. keep it to yourself.
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Quote Originally Posted by Zaris View Post
    I think that everyone should act (or really) be everyone elses best friend. if somone says they had a crappy day, you dont laugh at them and say "sucks for you loser" or "why should i care?" just say aww thats to bad, im sorry but your on micechat now! the friendliest spot on the internet! SMILE!
    Even if you secretly hate that person.. keep it to yourself.
    Wow. I agree with you 100%, Zaris.

Okay, I don't wanna point any fingers.. But there were about four specific people literally taking sides and "attacking" people.. I mean, I am sure you were all.. err. Tired of *something*, but you should all just pretend that they're your best friend like Zaris mentioned.

Oh, and I am saying "you all" because for once, I was not included in a mess that's about randomness.

Anyways, on the inside, I always had a feeling those randomness threads would lead to problems. Why? Because everyone is free whatever random thought they wish to, and because there are no "on-topic" rules whatsoever.

What we all have to do is if we don't like each other, we have to suck it up. Like someone said, we're a "family" like it or not and we all have to learn to get along with each other. And if someone feels like getting away from MiceChat, maybe you should take a break. Maybe it'll do wonders to yourself.

Yes, and one of the rules talks about never talking and discussing politics or religions..
    And, for Lady_Ivory, never speaking about reputation.
    Rep doesn't make you popular.. What you say and how it affects others determines your "popularity".

And, you're right.. I never saw anyone literally insult them or say they sucked.

• ~ Cheesin' ~

Like I secretly hate you? Oh no, my secrets out!!!

JK! Of course!!!! Because we all love you on the friendliest spot on the internet!!!!

• More then a member.

Quote Originally Posted by MissCuteBrunette View Post
    Yes, and one of the rules talks about never talking and discussing politics or religions..
    And, for Lady_Ivory, never speaking about reputation.
    Rep doesn't make you popular.. What you say and how it affects others determines your "popularity".

And, you're right.. I never saw anyone literally insult them or say they sucked.
    Absolutely, diamonds, and reputation does not make you popular or likeable. Your words, actions, posts, and rule keeping skills determine how many people like you. i think on average 10,000 posts are read a day and arent given a thought about giving anyone rep.
    (i do not believe this was against rep rules however excuse me if it was)

• Can't stop the rock.

Like I secretly hate you? Oh no, my secrets out!!!

JK! Of course!!!! Because we all love you on the friendliest spot on the internet!!!!

exactly! woo i spelled it right!!
    Last edited by ROCKINGEMAN; 09-19-2006 at 06:30 PM. Reason: now i spell it right

Quote Originally Posted by ROCKINGEMAN View Post
    exaclty! woo i spelled it right!!
    I think we should get back on topic..
    We're no exactly in Randomness anymore.. Let's try to solve that problem so we can once more go back there and be random.

Anyways, Zaris, once more, I agree with you 100%.
    Who cares about the rep or the diamonds?

It's what the actual posts mean.
    Last edited by MissCuteBrunette; 09-19-2006 at 07:01 PM. Reason: ah, no names. :D

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast