Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Senior Minion

Re: How do you get so much money?

Another tip, if your computer takes a while to load VMK or if you're not in the mood to play, play some of those mini-games in the Homepage...In the Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe, you can get the codes and sell each item for 10 credits, you can also play the Pirate Adventure Game (every item you sell is 5 credits) and maybe your chances of getting the Sparrow Costume might go up...Hope I helped!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

I am good at pirates, fireworks and mansion. I tend to flip flop depending on my mood. I can easily get a couple K a night that way.

• ~ Cheesin' ~

400 Miles From the Beach. The Perfect, Glorious Beach. Life is so depressing.

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but now as halloween is approaching I try to get a lot of credits, all the time. So whenever I'm doing my homework, I'll bring my stuff and sit it down on my desk in front of the computer. The find something heavy, enough so, that it will weigh down a key. Log into VMK and go to Jungle Cruise. Start a game, and use the weight to weigh down a left or right key. Using this teqnique, you should get about 20 credits per minute. This may not seem like a lot. But if you have 2 hours of homework like I do, this gets me about 1800 credits in that time, and I'm doing basically nothing, except looking up at the screen every minute, and clicking play again.

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybeth View Post
    Not sure if this has been mentioned, but now as halloween is approaching I try to get a lot of credits, all the time. So whenever I'm doing my homework, I'll bring my stuff and sit it down on my desk in front of the computer. The find something heavy, enough so, that it will weigh down a key. Log into VMK and go to Jungle Cruise. Start a game, and use the weight to weigh down a left or right key. Using this teqnique, you should get about 20 credits per minute. This may not seem like a lot. But if you have 2 hours of homework like I do, this gets me about 1800 credits in that time, and I'm doing basically nothing, except looking up at the screen every minute, and clicking play again.
    HAHAHA I'LL DO THAT NOW =] ROFL

also if you hold up and or over it goes fast
    Last edited by skateprincesariel; 09-27-2006 at 05:47 PM.

• ♥Dance Like Never Before♥

This is another way I get money:BUSTING my hump playing mini-games.I do get bored with it every few hour or so so then I go to trade rooms for a while then I start busting my hump again.

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Princess_Crystin View Post
    BUSTING my hump.busting my hump again.
    What a language! I am appalled! LOL

• More then a member.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybeth View Post
    im so doing that.
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

• A Pirate's Life for Me

What I do is switch back and forth between Yeti Vision while I am on VMK. While playing on Level 3, I win 200 credits + Ride Car which I can sell for 50 credits for a total of 250 credits. You can play it once every five minutes, so that's 3000 credits an hour, I think.
    Blackbird sitting in the dead of night
    Take these broken sings and learn to fly
    All your life
    You were only waiting for this moment to arise

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls... Disneyland proudly presents our spectacular festival pageant of nighttime magic and imagination in thousands of sparkling lights and electro-syntho-magnetic musical sounds -- The Main Street Electrical Parade!"

• More then a member.

Quote Originally Posted by pieces_of_eight View Post
    What I do is switch back and forth between Yeti Vision while I am on VMK. While playing on Level 3, I win 200 credits + Ride Car which I can sell for 50 credits for a total of 250 credits. You can play it once every five minutes, so that's 3000 credits an hour, I think.
    That sounds terrible i can get way more than that for an hour of fireworks. but whatever works for you ya know
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Ride car?
    "Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason has once accepted in spite of your changing moods." -- C.S. Lewis

• FallOut? where..!?

Nice tips everyone, ESPECIALLY- Jaybeth
    the oc freak. <3*

• Senior Minion

Lightbulb Re: How do you get so much money?

Quote Originally Posted by SportsGuy View Post
    Ride car?
    yes, there is a ride car..haven't you ever seen it? it is like, beige. something like that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12