Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation How do you get so much money?

People have so much money and wonder how they get all of it! I want as much money as them! Do you play all those game a million times or codes or what i want to know!?

Thx!

• Stitch <3

Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)

Re: How do you get so much money?

I have 30,000
    I play pirates about 18 times every day and make high score 7/18 of those times.

• I'll pencil this in later

do u play flag or battle?

• Stitch <3

Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)

Battle of corse! Battle you get so many points for hitting someone and killing. Flag you only get points for hitting.

• ♥Dance Like Never Before♥

You can always trade away your items that you don't want for credits and you play a lot of games.Pirate and Fireworks are the BEST!(Unless it's flag)They give a lot of points.But if you enjoy playing HM(Like I do)Still play it if you think that's the bets way but try the other games.If I play a lot in a day,I'll get a minimum of 5,000 credits.

Princess Crystin are you on vmk right know because i want to be your friend!
    I_ gO_ To_ SKool_ tO_ SEE_ HIm!! Lol!! CHEerLEAdiNg RoCKs My SoX!!
    I_ love_ him_ so0o0o0o0o0_ much_ but_ he_ doesn't_ know!

• FallOut? where..!?

Im working my way up now, sell your "newbie" pack from vmk and anythign that you can sell and if you dont even bother to step a "virtual foot" in your room, SELL IT! Its worth the points. Find codes and also, play loads of games.
    OFF TOPIC:danceguest, I just saw you in the River Rapid Racing Game thingy I dont remember what its called soemthing like that hehe =)
    the oc freak. <3*

• Stitch &lt;3

Oh, yes. It was fun
    Yes sell things you dont need!

• ♥Dance Like Never Before♥

Yup.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

Play A LOT of the mini-games!
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

• Applz

I play fireworks , and I hate the jungle cruise it is so a waste of time unless you want the room code

• RR Fan

Ways to (legally) earn credits:

1. Mini games.
    Jungle Cruise
    Pirates
    Haunted Mansion
    Fireworks

In Jungle Cruise if you deliberately damage your craft and run out of fuel, you still get 20 credits. So you can do this as fast as your computer (and your sanity!) will allow

The new Pirates almost requires that you play with other people. Playing against the computer awards so few credits as to not be worth the time

In Haunted Mansion with a reasonably fast computer and Internet connection, it should be possible to get 200-300 credits per game. Plus, every 10-25 times your team "wins", there are bonus credits awarded

Fireworks can be a double edged sword. You have to make it to at least a certain level (3?) before getting any points (150?). However, if you are very good (which requires not only skill but also a fast computer and good internet connection) you can rack up some big points. Get 240,000 but not win, and you get 1,000 point bonus, plus 375 for reaching level 5.
    2. Non-player characters:
    Esmerelda (Emporium)
    Shrunken Ned (Shrunken Ned's Shop)
    Blackheart (Pirate Treehouse)
    Yeti (Matterhorn)
    Malificent (Dungeon)
    Ghosts x 3 (Haunted Mansion)

Each of these award 20 credits. You can visit these once every 12 hours, so you can collect between 160 and 320 credits per day.
    3. Main Street Music
    Mix a song
    Play a song

Mixing a song awards 25 credits once per day. Playing a song awards 25 credits and can be repeated hourly. The time is based on clock, not elapsed time, so you can play a song at 5 minutes before the hour and 5 minutes after the hour and pick up 25 credits for each.
    If you're a night owl, one of the best times to collect NPC credits and Main Street Music credits is in the last 10 minutes before closing. Since you can't start any mini-games in the last 10 minutes, it's probably the most productive use of the time.

4. Host games
    Some host games award credits for prizes, but it's hardly worth it. The queues are generally so long for the host games that you'd be far better off playing mini-games or collecting NPC credits. VMK staff may have realized this - I don't see as many host games awarding credits anymore.
    Looking through the above it seems like it should be fairly easy to earn about 1,000 credits per day in less than an hour online. That's 210 for NPC and Main Street Music (about 10 minute), plus three or four games of Haunted Mansion or Pirates (about 10 minutes each, or 30-40 minutes). Do this every day for a month and you'll have 30,000 credit or more.

VMK - RRFan

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

Mixing a song awards 25 credits once per day. Playing a song awards 25 credits and can be repeated hourly. The time is based on clock, not elapsed time, so you can play a song at 5 minutes before the hour and 5 minutes after the hour and pick up 25 credits for each.
    You can also mix a song several times a day. I've never made the effort to determine how often, but it seems like about every couple of hours.
    Looking through the above it seems like it should be fairly easy to earn about 1,000 credits per day in less than an hour online. That's 210 for NPC and Main Street Music (about 10 minute), plus three or four games of Haunted Mansion or Pirates (about 10 minutes each, or 30-40 minutes). Do this every day for a month and you'll have 30,000 credit or more.
    That's a very good plan!

If you get good at fireworks and can consistently get to the 240,000 level, you can spend that hour playing 4 games and pocket 5500 credits!
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

• Me and Ilovevmk as elves

I would like to say something though. Someone posted above about selling your items. DON'T!!! You WILL kick yourself after. IN my quest machine rampage, I sold all the items I had, except for a couple. I wasn't thinking, and sold my blue crates. I had probably 30. I sold some other stuff I had which I shouldn't have. And don't sell your rooms. You will need them also.

• Senior Minion

I am only selling the stuff that I've NEVER used...Yes, I do have some items that I know I haven't used and the only thing that's on my mind not to sell are my rooms...But I bet you that after I get all those costumes, you won't be seeing me wearing those everyday clothes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast