Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 42
  1. #1

    • VMK: AliasSpike
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,692

    Spike's Rare Trades 1.0

    Hey, new to the board. Hope I can get some fair trades for my stuff.
    See wishlist at bottom of post.

    Trading the following items:

    Red items = Have been offered on, so you must bid higher than c/o (Current Offer)
    Green items = Pending Trades
    Blue items = New

    PINS:
    Cat Quest Pin x3
    Dog Quest Pin x3
    Disney's Mountain Quest Pin x3
    Turkey Leg Pin x2
    Ice Cream Pin
    Pretzel Pin
    Popcorn Pin
    Tron Lightcycle Pins x30
    Tron Bit Pins x5
    Tron Recognizer Pins x3
    Tron MCP Pins x7
    Tron Data Disc Pins x5
    Blizzard Beach
    Halloween Ghost Pin x20
    Bat Magic 1* x2 (maybe)
    Halloween Quest Pin x2

    FURNITURE:
    Tron Table + Tron Chairs x?? Will Give 2 sets for One Tron Stand up Arcade.
    Baseball Predictometer
    Bamboo Floor Blue
    Bamboo Wall Blue x4
    Bamboo Wall Red
    Operator's Scoreboard Green x9
    Tiki Idol Yellow x4
    Penny Press Green x10
    Penny Press Purple x2
    Turnstile Purple x3
    Turnstile Green
    Stitch Teleporters
    50th Chair Green
    Gold Penny Press
    High School Musical Piano
    Full Kali Couch
    Animator's Desk & Stool

    CLOTHING:
    Bird Hat - c/o: bat magic, chernabog rug, skeleton chair, and mickey pumpkin (adds up to 11050)
    Red, White and Blue Hat x2
    Green Hero Top
    Tron Costume x2
    Green Backwards hat
    Black Mickey Ears
    Space Helmet
    Space Vest
    Space Pants
    Space Shoes

    Wishlist
    Grey Mansion Suit (No top hat) - Offer for full suit (no hat) is Bird Hat + Snowman Magic or Bat Magic + Some other items.. PM Me if you have one or if you're interested.
    Princess Hat
    Tron Arcade Cabinets
    Invisibility, Teleportation, Snowman Magic
    ATIS Mighty Eye Pin
    Everest 3/5 Pin (Yeti Footprint)
    WDW Grand Floridian
    Hong Kong Disneyland Pin
    Tomorrowland 8/9 Pin
    Jack Sparrow Jacket or Hat. (hey, it is a "wish" list )
    Stitch Pin, Box, Hat
    Credits..depends on what you want though


    Offers definitely not limited to my wishlist. I will consider All offers. You may post a comment here or PM me.
    Last edited by MrSpike; 10-11-2006 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Added more items.

  2. #2

    • Stitch <3
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)
    Posts
    5,618

    Re: Spike's Rare Trades 1.0

    Tomorrowland Retro Flying Saucer Pin. [1/5]
    I have

  3. #3

    • Boo♥
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Calafornia
    Posts
    2,191

    Re: Spike's Rare Trades 1.0

    Just wanted to say welcome to Mice Chat! You will find alot of friendly people here ready to have fun. Good luck trading and remember, bird is more rare than headdress.
    *Pokes*

  4. #4

    • Senior Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,836

    Re: Spike's Rare Trades 1.0

    What I Like:
    DLR Grand Californian Pin


    I've got these:
    Red, White and Blue Hat
    Full Tron
    and
    Tomorrowland Retro Flying Saucer Pin. [1/5]


    Tell me what You want - also have more things off your wish list

  5. #5

    • VMK: AliasSpike
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,692

    Re: Spike's Rare Trades 1.0

    Quote Originally Posted by danceguest View Post
    Tomorrowland Retro Flying Saucer Pin. [1/5]
    I have
    Heh, see anything you like from my trading list?

    Quote Originally Posted by HarvestMoonRocks View Post
    Just wanted to say welcome to Mice Chat! You will find alot of friendly people here ready to have fun. Good luck trading and remember, bird is more rare than headdress.
    Thanks for the welcome Yeah, I know bird is more rare, but a lot of people on VMK value the headdress more.

    Quote Originally Posted by skateprincesariel View Post
    What I Like:
    DLR Grand Californian Pin


    I've got these:
    Red, White and Blue Hat
    Full Tron
    and
    Tomorrowland Retro Flying Saucer Pin. [1/5]


    Tell me what You want - also have more things off your wish list
    Hmm, I don't believe the Red white blue hat or the tron suit was on my Wishlist.. lol. I'll need a bit more for the Grand Cali though. What else have you got.

  6. #6

    • Stitch <3
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)
    Posts
    5,618

    Re: Spike's Rare Trades 1.0

    Lol bird hat, but that isn't fair deal.

  7. #7

    • Senior Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,836

    Re: Spike's Rare Trades 1.0

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSpike View Post
    Hmm, I don't believe the Red white blue hat or the tron suit was on my Wishlist.. lol. I'll need a bit more for the Grand Cali though. What else have you got.
    Okay Well I've got Magic 3 and 5 star teleportation 5 and 3 star fireworks 3 star
    also i've got a trade thread with other item i've got for trade =]]

  8. #8

    • VMK: AliasSpike
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,692

    Re: Spike's Rare Trades 1.0

    Quote Originally Posted by danceguest View Post
    Lol bird hat, but that isn't fair deal.
    Lol. Maybe you can add something for the bird hat? Or do you like anything else?

    Quote Originally Posted by skateprincesariel View Post
    Okay Well I've got Magic 3 and 5 star teleportation 5 and 3 star fireworks 3 star
    also i've got a trade thread with other item i've got for trade =]]
    Hmm, Not too interested in the multi-starred magic. Sorry. I'll check out your trade thread once I have some time.. lol

  9. #9

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    70

    Re: Spike's Rare Trades 1.0

    hey and welcome
    im interested in the ATIS Ride Through Pin
    the things that i have that are on your wishlist are:

    -Teleportation Magic
    -Jungle Cruise Pins (Hyena)

    i dont know if you want something different, but if you are interested in anything, tell me

  10. #10

    • VMK: AliasSpike
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,692

    Re: Spike's Rare Trades 1.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Zebra View Post
    hey and welcome
    im interested in the ATIS Ride Through Pin
    the things that i have that are on your wishlist are:

    -Teleportation Magic
    -Jungle Cruise Pins (Hyena)

    i dont know if you want something different, but if you are interested in anything, tell me
    Thanks for the welcome, mate. I'll gladly trade the Ride Through Pin for your Hyena pin if that's good for you.

  11. #11

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    70

    Re: Spike's Rare Trades 1.0

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSpike View Post
    Thanks for the welcome, mate. I'll gladly trade the Ride Through Pin for your Hyena pin if that's good for you.
    sounds good to me whats your vmk name? im logging in now.

  12. #12

    • Senior Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,836

    Re: Spike's Rare Trades 1.0

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSpike View Post
    Lol. Maybe you can add something for the bird hat? Or do you like anything else?


    Hmm, Not too interested in the multi-starred magic. Sorry. I'll check out your trade thread once I have some time.. lol
    okay well let me know i've got 2 i believe not quite sure bbl tho

  13. #13

    • VMK: AliasSpike
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,692

    Re: Spike's Rare Trades 1.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Zebra View Post
    sounds good to me whats your vmk name? im logging in now.
    I'm AliasSpike in game. I'll probably in Main Street North East East since I'm usually semi-afk there.

    Quote Originally Posted by skateprincesariel View Post
    okay well let me know i've got 2 i believe not quite sure bbl tho
    Alright, I'll pm you when I get the chance.

  14. #14

    • Stitch <3
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)
    Posts
    5,618

    Re: Spike's Rare Trades 1.0

    [quote=MrSpike;961135]Lol. Maybe you can add something for the bird hat? Or do you like anything else?

    Hmm well check out my thread
    Trading ---------
    see if you like anything.

  15. #15

    • VMK: AliasSpike
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,692

    Re: Spike's Rare Trades 1.0

    Quote Originally Posted by danceguest View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSpike View Post
    Lol. Maybe you can add something for the bird hat? Or do you like anything else?
    Hmm well check out my thread
    Trading ---------
    see if you like anything.
    Ok, well I didn't see anything for the bird hat. But if you're interested in anything else from my list i like following pins:
    Blizzard Beach
    Churro
    Tiki Pins
    Surfing Pin
    Flying Saucer Pin
    VMK Adventureland
    VMK Frontierland
    VMK Fantasyland
    Thanks!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Technoligygood's Rare trades 2
    By Sword99 in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 09-16-2007, 01:15 PM
  2. Rare Trades...
    By surfngoofyel in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 11:05 AM
  3. Spike's Rare Trades!
    By MrSpike in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-22-2006, 08:42 PM
  4. RARE Trades
    By KPrincessKenzie100 in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2006, 02:59 PM
  5. yellowCHICLETT's Rare Trades
    By danceguest in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-06-2006, 05:35 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •