Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Senior Minion

Talking Tell us about your: VMK History!

That's right! Tell us about your VMK History!

LAYOUT:

How you found out about VMK
    How you started out in VMK
    Your first piece of rare and how you earned it
    How you got friends
    *Any other things that are related to how your life on VMK has developed*

I was just bored basically, but please, enjoy!

SP

P.S. Off-topicness will only be tolarated if the information being sent is about VMK, nothing else, thank you!

• Stitch <3

Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)

Re: Tell us about your: VMK History!

How you found out about VMK - My dad was looking at disney.go.com at the resorts and found vmk. He made me sign up
    How you started out in VMK Errr? I was guest
    Your first piece of rare and how you earned it- I got princess dress bottom, i cant i had a pink baseball hat and the girl really wanted it.
    How you got friends I just added people and they would add me back, than i deleted everyone so i could start over.

• Senior Minion

LOL, when I said how you started is like, were you popular, helpful, stuff like that...LOL, but it's nice!

• ~ Cheesin' ~

400 Miles From the Beach. The Perfect, Glorious Beach. Life is so depressing.

Let's see..

I heard about VMK from my cousin, and I believe my first real rare was snowman magic, but I'm not sure.. I mostly got friends by being a friend, and then when I joined MCV, I got a ton of new friends

• Disney Dreams

How you found out about VMK? I started about it back in January - I wandered ( literally ) into VMK Central with my mom and grandma, and we ( meaning I ) decided to sign up! It's been me and VMK ever since! he he
    How you started out in VMK? Dirt freakin' poor! ROFL - decided to save credits, and buy items that were sold for a limited item, and now have my secret ( or not so secret... ) stash of rare! YAY!
    Your first piece of rare and how you earned it? Sadly.. I can't remember CRAP about my first rare.. it just added up
    How you got friends? I just wandered around VMK and talked to nice people who came to my rooms, or saw in public spaces and stuff - had a nice talk with them, added them to the list, and have been friends! I still have friends from back in January that I still talk to frequently! ( NOT TO MENTION YOU AWESOME PEOPLE! )

Other VMK related stuff..
    VMK has dramatically changed my life -
    the world revolves around VMK
    my schedule revolves around it
    my thoughts are about it..
    I even (im embarrassed) have had dreams about VMK more than once..
    Yeah - im a freak..

But deep inside - you all know you are too!

• ~ Cheesin' ~

400 Miles From the Beach. The Perfect, Glorious Beach. Life is so depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by WDWGirl View Post

Other VMK related stuff..
    VMK has dramatically changed my life -
    Yeah - im a freak..

But deep inside - you all know you are too!

Ha ha, what are talking about?

• Disney Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybeth View Post
    Ha ha, what are talking about?
    rofl - you know you're a freak too - and there's nothing wrong with it!

CON- FREAK AND PROUD!

• Brianna <3

Quote Originally Posted by SnapplePlucked View Post
    That's right! Tell us about your VMK History!

LAYOUT:

How you got friends

I was just bored basically, but please, enjoy!

SP

P.S. Off-topicness will only be tolarated if the information being sent is about VMK, nothing else, thank you!

How I Found Out About VMK: My Uncle (Siskey) told me about it and I decided to join.

How I Started Out: Back in Febuary (Everest Month) I was a guest who worked so hard to get complete Pink Princess Dress. Since i didn't really know how to get credits, every hour I went to the music game lobby and got some credits. Finally, I got the dress. (In one day)

First Piece of Rare: Princess Dress Items. Well since i basically said it in the 2nd question look there.

How I gained friends: I was a MAD Clicker!! No matter who you were I asked you, then my list got full and I deleted most of my friends.. lmao

Made by me

• I was deleted.

I learned about VMK first a bit from the Disney Shareholder's meeting in 2005, but mainly from MiceChat.

I started in VMK playing with fellow MiceChatters. We would walk around and find Hidden Mickeys since that was really one of the main things in beta.

Hmm.. since there wasn't a lot of "rare" in beta days, I'll just go with the green tea cup that I bought to go with my Mad Tea Party room.

How you got friends
    As said above, if it wasn't for MC I wouldn't have VMK friends.

I started playing in beta and then stopped because I was quite busy during the summer traveling and I didn't have a strong internet connection in the fall. This winter I started playing again with some other MiceChatters that started playing again and it's been quite fun to see all of the changes we missed and what's happening now/next!

• Senior Minion

Great posts and histories everyone!

• Me and Ilovevmk as elves

I saw my sister playing it, and it looked fun.
    A guest ! Actually, I just tried to get items and credits basically. And I wasn't good at any of the games.
    Hmmm. I think it was churro pin.
    How you got friends
    People just randomly added me, then a load of MiceChaters added me.
    I played fierwork A TON !

• Sock Puppet

How you found out about VMK: Seriously? No flippin clue.

How you started out in VMK: I was the most clueless person ever. I was a guest then met weird people doing the taken thing which caught me off guard , to be honest I never did do taken. I never understood why you would want to have a bf/gf over this virtual site. Besides I'm taken in real rofl. Went everywhere clicked and asked way too many questions like What's he.add? How do I say ###? (yea like anyone can figure that out) And I was puzzled how so many people can play the virtual site with only 4 games..

Your first piece of rare and how you earned it: I actually joined vmk the day before bat magic came out. How off is that?! So that would have been it but my first was a crown, I traded about 15 of thoes 500credit chairs from Inner-Space Shop (before you need space pin -_-)

How you got friends: Uh, the button "ask to be a friend" and I just said random/funny things, ppl laughed and added me 0_o lol seriously, that's still how I make majority of them.

"VMK has dramatically changed my life -
    Yeah - im a freak..

But deep inside - you all know you are too! "

Me? Freak? I don't have dreams of it lol besides I like the term "Devoted Player" better..
    Last edited by Lidea; 09-28-2006 at 06:55 PM. Reason: too many typos.

• Ray's Evil Cookie Baker

Through another gaming site I visit, first was last year sometime but that visit I had no idea what was going on so I left. Then the gaming site posted a link to the pirates game, played that got the vmk code figured I would check it out, created another character as I had forgotton all about the first visit
    The second vist, lol I took my time and read the help windows and found mice chat
    Hmm think it was the light green cactus chair, playing hide and seek and I found and that was my prize
    How you got friends
    Though here, I tend to ignore random request as I like to know who is on my list and if someone cannot be bothered to as least say hi...
    I hear vmk game music in my head all the time now, lol. Go around humming it (driving me a bit batty lol)

take that jediMihawk

• Banned User

Date i joined: June 19th 2005

How you found out about VMK - I believe i was searching for a toontown forum and i found an advertisment for VMK

How you started out in VMK - Poor, i did taken,Yavn came in my room on my first day because i made an attraction called "Disneyland's Past"

Your first piece of rare - Gold turnstile

How you got friends - Sent friend requests

Any other things that are related to how your life on VMK has developed: Nah

• More then a member.

I was searching on july fourth 2005 for "fireworks game" to play cuz i was bored and wanted to play those animated fireworks game, and google had Disneys VMK as the top result, i still wanted to play the fireworks game so i signed up and looked around.
    Amazing, i got good at fireworks after playing one time, then started going around to public places talking to people making them laugh and becomine well "popular"
    Well i didnt know it, but half the stuff i bought back then was rare, i just sold it for credits before i left after school started, and then realized that when i came back everything i used to own was now rare, cactus chairs, rocket couches, blue turnstiles! ah im so stupid!
    How you got friends
    People saw how awesome and funny i was and added me, i did taken, only i was like taken? yeah sure, sweet. "go to differnet boy meet girl" hey hey cute taken? sweet. basically all day just to laugh at them
    I uh.. joined micechat and that basically took over my life, i lose sleep cuz im up all night posting, tire out my laptop. made some of the best internet friends ive ever had. Idk its been great.
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast