• You can call me Samy:]

Lightbulb not so good at fireworks? maybe this can help :)

Ok well, as many of you know, playing fireworks is a great way to get alot of credit especially for tommorrow that the halloween stuff is coming out. BUT, alot of people claim that they stink at it. well maybe some of these tips will help.

1. -- First of all, it really helps if you have a fast computer and a good internet connection. If you have dial up, fireworks as well as some other mini games might be pretty hard to do.

2. -- Know your controls. know that the first one is the purple swirl, second is the flower, third is the..umm.. pink tripple o thing lol and etc. some of you that have not gotten passed the third level might not know the controls so here is all of them.. 1. purple swirl. 2. orange flower. 3. pink tripple O. 4. red saturn. 5. green swirly. 6. three yellow dots. 7. teal star. 8. three indigo stars.

3. -- I know some times its hard to move back and forth on all the controls, so if you know you dont have enough time to move, dont let it go. Click anyway. its still worth something and its way better then totally missing it.

4. -- We know that the higher the icon goes, the higher the ranking will be, but some of us let it go so high it totally disappears. Dont only focus on the ranking but focus on getting them all because it might disappear and you might miss another one while waiting for that one to go higher. Missing just one of the fireworks is worth alot of points. it can make the difference between you going to the next level.

5. -- If alot of people are playing, its probably better to wait for less people unless your fairly good because those top players may be pretty hard to beat. check out the pins of some of the people around you waiting for the game to start. if alot of them have firework magic already it might be better to wait for the next round of people, and even if you get a pretty good score, you might not go to the next level because they have even higher ones.

6. -- CHILL OUT! dont get stressed over the game because that happens to me ALOT. Stay positive, if your game starts out pretty bad remember it can turn into a good one if you keep trying. This is suppose to be fun remember

ok well those are my tips. I really hope they helped you! If you have anymore tips for fireworks, post them here
    And yet through it all, Cinderella remained ever gentle and kind, for
    with each dawn she found new hope that someday her dreams of
    happiness would come true.

Re: not so good at fireworks? maybe this can help :)

btw i'm on vmk right now at the fireworks lobby

• :)

I guess making guides is in right now
    Last edited by MissCuteBrunette; 10-01-2006 at 12:03 PM. Reason: edit. edit. edit.

• FallOut? where..!?

I mgiht go to the fireworks lobby soon so fi you see Guest3650961 with a gray t-shirt its me lol! Anyways, Love the tips ebcause I obviously stink I cna never get to the third level and Yeah thanks!! =)
    the oc freak. <3*

yw and misscutebrunette i didn't know there was another thread like this i seriously made them myself lol but oops i should've looked first

Question...the directions say to get the fireworks at their highest point, but sometimes, when they shoot from the side, the highest point isn't the white "flash" at the end, it's before it. So, click late as possible on those or get them at the highest point (even if it only SAYS awesome or good instead of flawless)?
    "Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason has once accepted in spite of your changing moods." -- C.S. Lewis

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

You will get your best score by clicking the firework while the white star is showing... even if the firework has started to descend.

Further: if you watch closely, you'll notice that the white star rotates slightly as it appears. If you're really precise, you can get a few extra points by waiting to the end of that rotation. It's a little dangerous, though. Wait too long and you get nothing.
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

• CCL Baby!

120 miles away from the nearest cruise port ;)

Talking Re: not so good at fireworks? maybe this can help :)

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessSamy View Post
    yw and misscutebrunette i didn't know there was another thread like this i seriously made them myself lol but oops i should've looked first

OMG! You live in Miami?!?!

I'm in Jensen Beach! I'm like 2 hours away from you! (I'm 2 hours north of you, and 2 hours south of WDW Florida)