Thread: Rip Dc

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

Rip Dc

Today, Host_Lily was asked if dc was really fixed. Her reply was to the point and in typical charming dictionary dance:

"Yes! The geeks dead the dc monster."

"Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

• Hurt, Pain, Love= <3

Re: Rip Dc

Sweet

• q:-)

I am sooo happy the dc monster is no more. :-)

I was frequently making songs on the music game and being dc and losing it all right when I exited...

And it's just plain nice.

• I'll pencil this in later

it is because there is a computer fixing company called the geek squad, here in california, where vmk is located

i was in lilys room and i said
    "yay! no more dc!"

she replied
    "yes princessrayrays the geeks fixed the bug"

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Chaney View Post
    Today, Host_Lily was asked if dc was really fixed. Her reply was to the point and in typical charming dictionary dance:

"Yes! The geeks dead the dc monster."

Hmmm... but tonight after the Mansion game with you Tom, yoyo played fireworks as me and got disconnected. I've also had vmk "crash" on me while playing Jungle Cruise, in the music lobby, etc. recently (including today) but it looks as if hope is on the way.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

I think you can still crash. That gives you the white dialog box. You can probably even dc occasionally. But the absolute certainty that you will dc after 30-45 minutes is apparently corrected.

I actually managed to queue up for a host game twice, play two fireworks games in a row tonight, plus the mansion game we played and a visit to the music game without dc.

That's progress!
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Chaney View Post
    I actually managed to queue up for a host game twice, play two fireworks games in a row tonight, plus the mansion game we played and a visit to the music game without dc.

That's progress!
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of the every day. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow. And tomorrow's just a dream away.

• We're number one!

Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan View Post
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of the every day. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow. And tomorrow's just a dream away.
    ...If you don't get dc first!

Today when I signed on to VMK even before the main screen popped up I had already been disconnected! When I signed back in though I did last a while without being dc so that's a good thing.

• Me and Ilovevmk as elves

Quote Originally Posted by SpookyBear View Post
    ...If you don't get dc first!
    OMG! Though extremely sad, it was very funny! Thanks for making me actually laugh out loud!

And to stay on topic, it does seem as if DC is gone. I never got disconnected. More Halloween surprises!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

Yes. Ironically, when you very first log on, you can still get the dc message before you even reach VMK. I got that a few times today too.

• " Buddypeek in VMK"

Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan View Post
    I love you Piggy....carosel of progress.....brings tears to my eyes....Im so glad they brought it back...last time I was at WDW I went on it twice in a row

My Giant wish list: http://micechat.com/forums/disney-interactive-game-industry-discussion/40430-items-up-trade.html
    **Like my signature and Avatar....FlAmMaBle did it for me...PM him if you want one too.**

• Hurt, Pain, Love= <3

It's a good place to go when you get hot but anyway i guess it worked all the ppl with pitchforks chasing the dc manster scared him away