Just Noticed Something:

I got a DS Lite a while ago to proove I was not a fanboy and for FF3, New Super Mario, a Yu-Gi-Oh! game and to play my GBA games in a backlite so far all of those are fine. But I realised that Zelda was not out for it. WHAT THE HECK! They have had quite a while to come out with a zelda game and still nothing.

• Banned User

Re: Just Noticed Something:

they take time to look at the demand... and it's not easy taking a SNES or NES engine, and make it a N64 engine.... (which the DS is, a supped up nintendo 64 handheld which I love..)

there will be a Zelda game... they even made a pokemon game for GBA, and it's counter part is for DS...

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Magus View Post
    I got a DS Lite a while ago to proove I was not a fanboy and for FF3, New Super Mario, a Yu-Gi-Oh! game and to play my GBA games in a backlite so far all of those are fine. But I realised that Zelda was not out for it. WHAT THE HECK! They have had quite a while to come out with a zelda game and still nothing.
    That's part of the reason why Nintendo's first party games are always so well done. They keep them in development until they're finished, not just to maximize profits.

The new Zelda game for the GC was supposed to come out over a year ago, not it's been pushed back to come out on the Wii.

It'll be worth it. Until then, find an arcade and play Mario Kart on a cabinet. It's freakin' sweet!

The Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass is coming soon, rest assured it's on its way.

Some retailers are swearing a 2006 release, but others expect it to be out by early 2007, including me. No worries though, the DS will have a BUTTLOAD of games released this fall and winter, literally week after week. Plus, if you're getting a Wii, you'll have no shortage of games to be playing.

IGN coverage of LoZ: PH

I suppose I see your point, I mean it took a while for a real Metal Gear game to be annouced for the PSP though the AC!D series are cool just not FPSs and realtime n stuff. Same with Final Fantasy but that one is WAY OFF! At least we are getting one and maybe the PSP will survive it still is doing ok if you ask me and I still have not sold mine :P .