• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Pre Order Ps3. Now!!!

Yes today is the first day to Pre Order a PS3 (AT Ebay Games/Game Stop)
    Im not getting one but I know alot of you are so go reserve one before they sell out (which they will by tommorrow)

Limited PlayStation 3 Pre-order

GameStop and EB Games stores will begin accepting limited pre-orders for the PlayStation 3 console on Tuesday, October 10, on a first come, first served basis. Due to extremely limited supply, we expect to deplete this allocation very quickly, most likely in minutes. We will not accept additional pre-orders at this time. To avoid an unnecessary trip we strongly recommend you call your local store to determine availability. A $100 reservation deposit is required, which can be funded with cash, credit or trade. As we cannot control production and shipping issues by the manufacturer, a reservation deposit does not guarantee receipt of a system available to purchase at launch. Reservations/Purchases are limited to 1 per household.

Our limited online pre-order program will be announced at a later date, after software and accessory availability details are confirmed. Online product pricing and availability will vary and will be fulfilled independent of store reservations

• up to no good

Re: Pre Order Ps3. Now!!!

Wow already. I thought this wasnt til 2007.

How much are they going for?
    Quote Originally Posted by aashee (Farter Extraordinair) View Post
    Wow. If regular MiceChatters saw this thread they might think we are normal. Thanks Dan & Gina!

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I_luv_Disney View Post
    Wow already. I thought this wasnt til 2007.

How much are they going for?
    Only in Europe are they coming out in 2007.

And I believe its 500 for the cheaper PS3 and 600 for the Better PS3 and you have to put 100 bucks down today to reserve it.

• out & about

my girlfriend is in line right now at EB Games!

but rest assured that Im going to put my kids through college with the money i make by selling it on eBay!

I regret nothing!
    "There's no off position on the genius switch"

WplusK.com
    http://twitter.com/WRDinc

• up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by WRDup View Post
    my girlfriend is in line right now at EB Games!

but rest assured that Im going to put my kids through college with the money i make by selling it on eBay!

I regret nothing!

I know they will be one sucker out there to buy for more than its worth.
    I think I'll wait for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by aashee (Farter Extraordinair) View Post
    Wow. If regular MiceChatters saw this thread they might think we are normal. Thanks Dan & Gina!

Just got back, me and my friend were there since 3 in the morning. Sooo tired. We were 6th and 7th out of only 14 people who could preorder. And there were maybe 60 people.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pizzamousechips View Post
    Just got back, me and my friend were there since 3 in the morning. Sooo tired. We were 6th and 7th out of only 14 people who could preorder. And there were maybe 60 people.
    0.o man People really want to waste, I mean send there money
    I think it cost WAY too much and I dont get why people want the system so bad the games are going to cost from 60-100 bucks while the WII's Games will cost 50-60 bucks (Zelda being a 50 dollar game)

Quote Originally Posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
    I think it cost WAY too much and I dont get why people want the system so bad the games are going to cost from 60-100 bucks while the WII's Games will cost 50-60 bucks (Zelda being a 50 dollar game)
    You're gonna hate me for this, most people do, but I'm ebaying it. Buying at $600 and selling for $1200+, it's hard to pass up the opportunity.

In fact, everyone I talked to at the preorder this morning said they were ebaying it. I'm guessing out of the 400,000 expected systems to be shipped in North America, over 100,000 are going to end up on ebay.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
    What game costs over $70?

Several customers have called to my Blockbuster asking if we were going to have PS3 games available by launch as well as Blu-ray movies. No calls about the Wii yet.

Oops have not been here in a while. LONG STORY so gonna copy from a post a made off another forum:
    I got mine ordered 6th in line!
    Well my mom had to do it for me and my bro since we had school. The story is crazy! My mom went to the San Marcos and there were 3 people in line a GIANT GAP than one last person , so my Mom went in lne behind the person behind the gap right. Then suddenly a giant group of people came out of no where and cut them NO ONE said get out of line. My mom thought this was ridclious and she had 20 minutes until they all open so she drove over to the mall which has both a EBGames and a GameStop (SAME STORE DIFFERENT POLICY). The GameStop upstairs was sold out before the store even opened! Don't ask how. My mom was 6th in line cause when they opened up the games to EB a total of 4 people were already sleeping inside! (PRobably friends of the manager ) anyway she got us the premium model Pre Order 100 Dollars down.
    Check out EBAY PREORDER Tickets are going for up to 2000 Dollars along with the console imagine if we had it! The Pre ORder is not gaunrteed to get it at launch but if we do we are selling it ASAP on ebay!!!

There u have it. LOL
    EDIT: Yes selling is very hard not to do. If we can get one at launch me and my bro are gonna try and sell it for 1200-2000! Or more if we get at least 1200 we can each have a PS3 so sharring will not be a problem.
    Also no PS3 game will cost over 60 bucks if you still belive that than u got problems :P lol.

• Married and happy again!!

Quote Originally Posted by pizzamousechips View Post
    You're gonna hate me for this, most people do, but I'm ebaying it. Buying at $600 and selling for $1200+, it's hard to pass up the opportunity.

In fact, everyone I talked to at the preorder this morning said they were ebaying it. I'm guessing out of the 400,000 expected systems to be shipped in North America, over 100,000 are going to end up on ebay.

I don't hate you cause I am doing the same thing too. I did it with the xbox 360 last year and did it with the PS2 at it's launch. The profit that can be made is just to hard to pass up for me.
    Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicalover View Post
    I don't hate you cause I am doing the same thing too. I did it with the xbox 360 last year and did it with the PS2 at it's launch. The profit that can be made is just to hard to pass up for me.
    Aye u can put it up now if you want the rule is 30 days before launch.

• Married and happy again!!

Quote Originally Posted by Magus View Post
    Aye u can put it up now if you want the rule is 30 days before launch.

Oh I know that I just want to judge how things are going right now on ebay.
    Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!