• PotO LUVR :]

yup random question: how do i get a signature??

i feel stupid, but i dont know where the thingy is to put in my pics and words and stuff that i call a siggie thx for help =]]]]]]

• ~ Cheesin' ~

400 Miles From the Beach. The Perfect, Glorious Beach. Life is so depressing.

Re: yup random question: how do i get a signature??

Well, you go to the MCV (mice chat vmk) main page. On the left should be your user name, and if you have one, your avatar. Seeing as you don't have one, there should be a blank space of some sort there. Well anyways click on it, and you should reach your control panel. On the left should be a bunch of hyperlinks. One of them is named "edit avatar" and one is labled "edit signature" or something like that. If you want your signature, click on "edit signature". This should take you to a page with a little box for typing in at the bottom. Click in it, and type in it all you want. Or you can copy and paste pictures in it. You can preview your signature, by clicking the "preview signature button" and your signature will appear at the top of the page as it will on a post. If you like it, click on save signature.

Now for your avatar, click on the "edit avatar" button. You should come to a page, where your current avatar is shown and.. I can't remember, give me a sec to pull up the page..

Ok, and below your picture will be a section labled "Custom Avatar". Option 1 is I think, if you.. uh.. not really sure how that works.. maybe someone could explain it. I used option 2, which is just clicking browse, and selecting something from your pictures. However, this picture has a limit to how big it can be. But, I think if you buy MC Gold, you can have an avatar twice that size.

ANYWAYS, hope this helped, I did it in like 4 minutes, so it's not the best guide in the world

• Hey There :]

Or you could just go to Quick Links at the top of the page and click on Edit Signature
    We're the new face of faliure,
    prettier and younger,
    but not any better off.
    -Fall Out Boy

• FallOut? where..!?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybeth View Post
    Well, you go to the MCV (mice chat vmk) main page. On the left should be your user name, and if you have one, your avatar. Seeing as you don't have one, there should be a blank space of some sort there. Well anyways click on it, and you should reach your control panel. On the left should be a bunch of hyperlinks. One of them is named "edit avatar" and one is labled "edit signature" or something like that. If you want your signature, click on "edit signature". This should take you to a page with a little box for typing in at the bottom. Click in it, and type in it all you want. Or you can copy and paste pictures in it. You can preview your signature, by clicking the "preview signature button" and your signature will appear at the top of the page as it will on a post. If you like it, click on save signature.

Now for your avatar, click on the "edit avatar" button. You should come to a page, where your current avatar is shown and.. I can't remember, give me a sec to pull up the page..

Ok, and below your picture will be a section labled "Custom Avatar". Option 1 is I think, if you.. uh.. not really sure how that works.. maybe someone could explain it. I used option 2, which is just clicking browse, and selecting something from your pictures. However, this picture has a limit to how big it can be. But, I think if you buy MC Gold, you can have an avatar twice that size.

ANYWAYS, hope this helped, I did it in like 4 minutes, so it's not the best guide in the world
    ^^You Said it Dog or when you type "micechat.com" in your address bar and you get to the main page, just click on USER CP. And then follow Jaybeth's steps
    the oc freak. <3*

• PotO LUVR :]

thxxxx a lottttt