Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Banned User

Angry VMK Operating Hours Bummer

I hate how the East coast can be on VMK until 1am but us West coasters can only be on until 10. It's hard to find time to go on since I'm in college and working and doing lots of chores at home, I usually only get online at 10 or later and VMK is closed. It's so frustrating!

• Me and Ilovevmk as elves

Re: VMK Operating Hours Bummer

I also find it frustrating. But the reason they do that they say is because they can't find moderators to work during those times. Also another thing I think is that since the actual park closes, they want the game to close also.

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by EagleWings View Post
    I hate how the East coast can be on VMK until 1am but us West coasters can only be on until 10. It's hard to find time to go on since I'm in college and working and doing lots of chores at home, I usually only get online at 10 or later and VMK is closed. It's so frustrating!
    Yea, that bothers me too. Believe it or not a lot of days I find it difficult to get online or online for long as I'm working retail, which means different hours than the typical 9-5. The times aren't too bad in the central time zone 9-12am, but in Eastern time zone when I visit yoyo 10am is quite late - even for me.

Who knows, maybe it'll change?

• :)

Is that how it works? I didn't know that! I thought they would make it turn off at 10pm in each time zone so that kids wouldn't stay up all night to play.

• We're number one!

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomLily View Post
    Is that how it works? I didn't know that! I thought they would make it turn off at 10pm in each time zone so that kids wouldn't stay up all night to play.
    Yeah, it works like that because of the time zones.

• Saving Wizard City :)

I think it is because staff always has to be available and the staff is probably all in the same time zone...

• We're number one!

Quote Originally Posted by TLynn View Post
    I think it is because staff always has to be available and the staff is probably all in the same time zone...
    VMK offices are located in Anaheim, so they would only really want to work until 10pm which is 1am here in the East coast.

• More then a member.

Theyre trying to make it like the actual disney parks, they close and open at the same times. But i find it annoying that days when i wake up hoping to beat the kids on vmk and play real quick then carry on with my day, have to wait till 10 o clock. (like right now) usually by ten im doing something else. However i do like that it stays open till one. But i would consider keeping it open till 12, and opening at 9. That would be better.
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Since the game is geared toward school age children, I don't see the change anytime soon.

I don't mind the 10am open on weekends though because that means I can get up and get the house clean and do my "mom" thing before we settle down and play.

• Banned User

I just think why can't they turn it off at 1am on the East Coast too? It's not really fair to us West Coasters they can play so late.

• More then a member.

you guys get to play really early.. we just get to play late.
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

• Why am I here?

Oh well you get nice weather and all in Cali. It's a shame your VMK closes early. I'd live there instead of here and have VMK close earlier trust me.

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by EagleWings View Post
    I just think why can't they turn it off at 1am on the East Coast too? It's not really fair to us West Coasters they can play so late.
    VMK is based out of California. It's probably just based on those hours from that time zone.

• FallOut? where..!?

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomLily View Post
    They wouldnt do it in all time zoens because Im eastern, I would only be able to play until ten and then PST or something like that would get an extra three hours. not fair. However, it is fair because you are still getting the same time amount to play. If I wake up at seven, I have to wait 3 hours, if you wake up at 7, it opens, Which I dont like.
    They do.
    the oc freak. <3*

• Banned User

No one on the west coast is up at 7 unless they're under 18 and stuck in high school haha.

Close VMK at 10pm on both coasts and I'd be happy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast