• Minion

Justice League Heroes Vs Marvel Ultimate Alliance

http://justiceleagueheroes.warnerbros.com/

http://www.marvelultimatealliance.com/

Ok, I'm DEFINITLY going to have to get an XBOX 360 for these two!!!!

But I'm wondering which is the better game. Going by both of the sites and the trailers, they both look pretty tight!!! The amount of characters alone for the MUA is amazing. I bet the majority of those you have to unlock.

Any thoughts or opinions on these? Who's your favorite super hero? DC and Marvel comics.

Re: Justice League Heroes Vs Marvel Ultimate Alliance

I bought Justice League Heroes for PS2 and spent most of last weekend playing it, I really like it. I am particularly enjoying being able to play as Zatanna. She is a lesser known JLA'er but has always been a favorite of mine.

btw, JLH is not for XBOX 360, just regular XBOX. At this time, it isn't even compatible.

I also anticipate getting ultimate alliance... I really liked the X-men legends series.

YOu cannot play Marvel without a PS3 it should be aganist the law! LOL it just looks so awesome on the PS3.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • I'm back! Sorta...

Neither...City of Heroes! I like making my own costumes and powers and such--but that's just me. I'm a rebel.

If I had to choose...Justice League.

Peace!
    Roo
    husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Manny View Post
    I bought Justice League Heroes for PS2 and spent most of last weekend playing it, I really like it. I am particularly enjoying being able to play as Zatanna. She is a lesser known JLA'er but has always been a favorite of mine.

btw, JLH is not for XBOX 360, just regular XBOX. At this time, it isn't even compatible.

I also anticipate getting ultimate alliance... I really liked the X-men legends series.
    Ok, thats good to know.

Yeah I know about Zatanna from the one episode of JLU she was in, and the one Batman episode she was in. But I also know her from the graphic novels. Her spells are usually words written backwards.

• Minion

I have to say though, I think I'd like MUA better because of the overall amount of characters in it, heroes and villians. JLH has only like 12 while MUA has like 3 times that amount.