cow belles or material girls?

which one do you like better? thouhts on this? which do u think copied which movie?
    pirates of the caribbean 2 rocks!

• Boo♥

Re: cow belles or material girls?

Personally, I enjoyed Cow Belles much more. Material girls was honestly a terrible movie, to this I cannot believe I spent good money on that movie. It is such a chick flick that evens chicks don't like. I think that movie deserves the D it got. Some parts were funny. And for a fact I know that Material Girls was made first, Cow Belles aired sooner because it was a DCOM. I doubt they copied each other but if they did. Cow Belles was much more successful. Hilary Duff went down after she made Raise Your Voice.

I don't expect anything worth watching from Hilary Duff now, Lizzi Mcguire was the best and so was Cinderella Story. But now, when ever she makes a movie, it gets a C or D. She disappoints me now.
    *Pokes*

• Disney Cruise '06

Quote Originally Posted by Princess321 View Post
    which one do you like better? thouhts on this? which do u think copied which movie?
    if we are goint to talk about copying movies then...

Material girls started making its movie first. and then cow bells did and it went out first.(i think thats how it went..)
    I never seen Material Girls, but i heard it was bad. but i dont kno, i never seen it... As for cow bells, i hate that movie!!! it just gets me mad... idk tho.

• Boo♥

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyMagic View Post
    if we are goint to talk about copying movies then...

Material girls started making its movie first. and then cow bells did and it went out first.(i think thats how it went..)
    I never seen Material Girls, but i heard it was bad. but i dont kno, i never seen it... As for cow bells, i hate that movie!!! it just gets me mad... idk tho.
    Here is a tip for you than, unless someone hands you the movie for free, don't watch it or pay any money for it. -_-
    *Pokes*

• ~ Cheesin' ~

400 Miles From the Beach. The Perfect, Glorious Beach. Life is so depressing.

Never heard of material girls, never saw cow bells. yay me!

• Boo♥

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybeth View Post
    Never heard of material girls, never saw cow bells. yay me!

Lucky you, wish I never heard of that movie either, Material Girls is a movie that Hilary and her sister stared in. It's about these famous girls that have a make up company or whatever, their dad made it bad sadly, he died, and now someone is telling everyone that his make-up makes you sick or hurts your face, and just like Cow Belles, the girls burned down their house and ran away to live with their loved nanny. Just like Cow Belles, they must find a job and work. And just like Cow Belles, their dads friend was frauding them. In the end they learn a good lesson...blah blah and both of them end up with a guy. Can it get any more plastic? -_-
    *Pokes*