Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

• Goodbye VMK.

Cool :. Randomness :.

haha, talk to me, be random and after every post remember to: SMiLE

SMiLE
    and so, the princess must leave her kingdom on May 21st, 2008. </3

• Hurt, Pain, Love= <3

Re: :. Randomness :.

I'm not sure if we are allowed to have this back yet..

• Disney Cruise '06

Quote Originally Posted by VMKPrincess View Post
    haha, talk to me, be random and after every post remember to: SMiLE

SMiLE

RANDOM???!

I didnt kno we were allowed to be RANDOM. insane. well, hmmmm, HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!

SMiLE

• Me and Ilovevmk as elves

Sorry, this isn't going to fly. There were 5 randomness threads already. The powerful mods of the VMK section closed them, and said no more. People started attacking each other and throwing personal insults everywhere. I see this being closed quicker than you can say "But don't close my thread!"

Oh, and

Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan
    Okay. Here goes.

This is a detrail thread. The object is to talk about what is going on in your day to day lives, VMK world, etc. It is to share with a group of friends on an online forum to, in a way bond together. Sure, certain cliques will be made, but we try to look past that. In other parts of MiceChat these threads exist in various forms to fit with different groups and individuals.

Now, the personal attacks. This really needs to stop. I am not pointing any fingers but I would really appreciate if you stop and think about what you are writing. Words can be read differently over the internet so please double think yourself when posting things. We're trying to be one big family, not form into different groups to attack each other.

Recently Monorail Man posted an announcement about Infractions. This is something new that is in addition to the reputation system. I suggest that you take a moment to read about this if you haven't already. MiceChat FAQ - Infractions. There is also a discussion about it in The Forums section if you have any questions or else you can contact any moderator or admin.

Don't for get to report posts as you see fit or need be. That is the best way to draw our attention to them.

How do I report a post?

To report a post is easy, just follow these simple steps:
    1. Think: “Is this post really breaking the MiceChat rules?”
    2. Think: “Is this just off-topic talking and important enough to be reported”
    3. Do: If the post falls into the breaking of rules and important, then Click the Red Triangle in the post
    4. Do: Fill out why you think this post needs moderators attention, If you cannot think of a good reason then do not continue.
    5. Do: Click the Send button
    6. Done: Now the moderators are notified what you have reported, and will evaluate the problem.

When are good times to use Report a Post?

Good times to use Report a Post are when a member does something against the rules, a bad time is to report a member multiple posting. Remember, this is used for emergencies to alert us to something we missed, and is against our rules.

For the time being I am closing this thread and I'm going off to night class. I'll be seeing you all a little later.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lady_Ivory_Rocks
    I'd appreciate it if you kept your personal attacks to a total of zero.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by pinkCHICLETT
    I'd appreciate it if you stopped trying to act like a mod.
    Also I had a rough day thanks for making it that much WORSE.

Quote:
    I am not, but that still doesn't mean you can break the rules.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by danceguest
    As the starter of all randomness i will contact piglet to close this one and all randomness, people are using it for personal attacks!

Quote:
    Well, no one really does that until two people who don't get along talk, so let's add that to the rules: People who do not get along should talk! LOL How is that?

Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL
    I think what Piglet posted is dead on. However, I would just like to add a few things.

Try and work out your differences in a PM, if need be, have a moderator get involved but it's a good idea to keep the discussion out of the public forums, random or otherwise.

Also, if that route doesn't seem to work for you then I would recommend ignoring the user as then nothing they say can be read by you and it doesn't lead to arguments.

Remember that Mice Chat is a friendly environment and while we realize that people sometimes don't get along sometimes maybe if your being offended its a good idea to step away for a few minutes before saying something you will regret later on. I know I am guilty of that myself on occasion.

Have a great night, be safe and can't everyone just get along.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan
    I think what Piglet posted is dead on. However, I would just like to add a few things.

Try and work out your differences in a PM, if need be, have a moderator get involved but it's a good idea to keep the discussion out of the public forums, random or otherwise.

Also, if that route doesn't seem to work for you then I would recommend ignoring the user as then nothing they say can be read by you and it doesn't lead to arguments.

Remember that Mice Chat is a friendly environment and while we realize that people sometimes don't get along sometimes maybe if your being offended its a good idea to step away for a few minutes before saying something you will regret later on. I know I am guilty of that myself on occasion.

Have a great night, be safe and can't everyone just get along.
    Quote Originally Posted by figment1986
    There is really no need for a randomness thread in this forum. The thread has to many topics to cover, even thought it is an off topic thread. While looking around (As I do once a day during boredom) I realized that many of the topics might actually already have off topic threads in the “Fun and Games Lounge”... This forum is part of Mice-Chat and not Mice-Chat V-M-K, which I don’t know many of you actually look around in.

You can learn a lot from being active in MiceChat like what makes a good post and what does not; why the search function is great, and might help you find your answer before even asking around. You can learn about what’s happening at the real parks, which you may visit soon because that’s where V-M-K holds their codes. You will see people post in threads on Mice-Chat for the love of Disney and not showing off.

Someone mentioned that moderators are a person who has a lot of posts, well that’s not correct. Moderators are people who work together and have met the staff of MiceChat. We get along with each other and understand the rules perfectly. Why myself, I was not a really good person during the first 6 months of Mice-Chat. I spammed, and didn’t really do well. I turned myself around, and did better. Spell checking my posts, making sure what I said made sense to everyone and not just people around me and most important of all, Helped when possible. There are people with more posts than moderators, why one member has 20K posts. Dusty (Our boss) has fewer posts than myself (I think) It is quality over quality, this also means following and knowing the rules and policy for the boards and VMK itself.

Now think about what I just wrote. You may discuss this here: http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38365 if you feel you need to.
    Last edited by dubeskin; 10-29-2006 at 12:26 PM.

• Disney Cruise '06

Quote Originally Posted by Vmk_Addict View Post
    I'm not sure if we are allowed to have this back yet..

why did it get taken away from us?? tell meh i rly wanna kno! thx

SMiLE

EDIT! okay i know why thx

Krazymagic, read above.

I added more posts. Visit the reasons here: http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...ght=randomness

• ImYourWonderWorld On VMK!

It was banned :o. SmIlE

(FROM L - R) [[ICONS 1 AND 2 AND 6 WHERE MADE BY ME]]

• Goodbye VMK.

i don't think it will be closed. i think that it's pretty cool. Annd, i think we should talk about...

CAKE! What's your favorite cake?! i like cookie dough cake, waiit. Whoa, whoa whoa. i like anything cookie dough-ish.

SMiLE

By setting a certain topic, such as cake, and let's not try to bring Zaris here, it takes away the random element. However, there is still a good chance that this thread will be closed. See my above explanation from the posts on the original threads.

To stay on topic, I prefer a chocolate 2 layer cake, chocolate mouse in the middle, and raspberry icing !

• Goodbye VMK.

lol, i thought of Zaris right after writing the word cake. He's a random person too I am the most random girl EVER. i know this because my best friend and i where at my house. SLAP HAPPY!! Wow. Slap. Anywayz, we where talking about random things, and how people made up random things that are made randomly. WOW. Random..

SMiLE

• Brianna <3

I like rasberry cheesecake.

Made by me

• Goodbye VMK.

oh that's pretty sweet

• Disney Cruise '06

I like Vanilla Cake With Choclate Frosting.
    OR....
    FUN-fetti cake. with the FUN-fetti frosting.
    gosh im bad at spelling.

SMILE

• ImYourWonderWorld On VMK!

Lemon Cheescake SmIlE

(FROM L - R) [[ICONS 1 AND 2 AND 6 WHERE MADE BY ME]]

• Goodbye VMK.

That's pretty sweet

SMiLe

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast