Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Yes?

How do you check anothers feedback?

Sorry if this has been posted before but when I did a search for it I didn't find the answer I was looking for. If I am looking to trade with someone and want to check their feedback rating, how do I do this? I know how to check my own but I can't figure out how to look at someone else's. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by larasound View Post
    am I the burrito man?

• Ray's Evil Cookie Baker

Re: How do you check anothers feedback?

Good question Can't tell you lol, I'm sure I've looked at other's trade feedback before, but searching about a cannot figure it out. I can look at my own, and when looking at mine, I can click on anyone that left me feedback to see what theirs is. But if I have no trading history with someone, I don't know how to check their trade feedback

take that jediMihawk

• I'll pencil this in later

Im not sure either...... lol good question

• :)

I have been wondering the same thing. Thank you for posting the question. Hopefully someone knows!

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by evilqueenrocks View Post
    Sorry if this has been posted before but when I did a search for it I didn't find the answer I was looking for. If I am looking to trade with someone and want to check their feedback rating, how do I do this? I know how to check my own but I can't figure out how to look at someone else's. Thanks!
    Here is how I do it.

I click on "Feedback" at the top of the MC-VMK area. Then I can see myself and what I have done with others who I've traded with. I can then click on others to see their trading feedback.

If I want to look for others, like evilqueenrocks, I just look at their MiceChat member number and place that at then end of the individual feedback html.

Lets keep using evilqueenrocks for this example since she started this thread. When you click on her profile you see that she is MiceChat member 8435. Then take that and enter it into the html: http://www.micechat.com/forums/itrader.php?u= and you get, http://www.micechat.com/forums/itrader.php?u=8435.

You can test this out with someone who hasn't traded, like Admin Dustysage: http://www.micechat.com/forums/itrader.php?u=11 and see how it works.

There is probably a shorter way, but this is a way that works for me. Now if only Monorail Man would come in here and give us the shorter route..

• Yes?

Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan View Post
    Here is how I do it.

Lets keep using evilqueenrocks for this example since she started this thread.
    I feel so cheap. JK! Thanks for the help, Piglet!
    am I the burrito man?

• More then a member.

Okay piglet, how many threads are you gonna beat me too so i cant help anyone. Maybe ill go make a new name and ask a question, then sign back on zaris AND RESPOND IMMEDIANTLY muahahaha.
    but youll probably still beat me.
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

• Yes?

Oh, BTW, Piglet (or Zaris ) when I click on someone to look for that number I can't see it. Is it because of the Halloween theme black background for today? I don't even see my own anywhere.
    am I the burrito man?

• More then a member.

OKay how stupid am i.. i read piglets way and she said some REALLY weird way to do it. Heres the easy way.

In ANY trade thread, hit the lil sticky note (next to the normal leave feedback button) and it will take you to a place to leave trade feedback. Well at the top of the screen it will say Micechat--Feedback. Click on feedback to see that persons feedback.

Vwala! (i have no clue how to spell that)
    did i really just know something piglet didnt?!
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

• Yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaris View Post
    OKay how stupid am i.. i read piglets way and she said some REALLY weird way to do it. Heres the easy way.

In ANY trade thread, hit the lil sticky note (next to the normal leave feedback button) and it will take you to a place to leave trade feedback. Well at the top of the screen it will say Micechat--Feedback. Click on feedback to see that persons feedback.

Vwala! (i have no clue how to spell that)
    did i really just know something piglet didnt?!
    I tried this way, Zaris and it only gave me my feedback. I clicked on your little sticky note, clicked feedback at the top of the page and it gave me my own feedback page so I don't think that's it. And it's spelled voila! But you got it phonetically right. Thanks for trying, here's some cake!
    am I the burrito man?

• VMK: AliasSpike

Ok, you're talking about how to check other people's feedback..
    When you look at someone's profile, you get a URL that looks like this:
    http://www.micechat.com/forums/member.php?u=8435 (that's yours btw ) The part I have BOLDED in pink would be that specific person's unique User ID.
    If you plug that User ID into the "Feedback" URL Piglet gave, you get the page with all the feedback the person received:
    http://www.micechat.com/forums/itrader.php?u=8435
    Just do this process everytime you would like to check someone's trade feedback. Hope that cleared some things up

• :)

Pretty useful tips. Thanks

• More then a member.

I tried this way, Zaris and it only gave me my feedback. I clicked on your little sticky note, clicked feedback at the top of the page and it gave me my own feedback page so I don't think that's it. And it's spelled voila! But you got it phonetically right. Thanks for trying, here's some cake!
    I just did it to you and phantomlilly. It works for me. Try again.

• Yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaris View Post
    I just did it to you and phantomlilly. It works for me. Try again.
    Oh!...My bad, Zaris! I clicked on the wrong feedback link. There are 2 on the page when it comes up, one on the upper right which was me, and then one just above your name. That one gave me your info, so you WERE right. And it is the easiest way. Thanks!!
    am I the burrito man?

• More then a member.

Oh!...My bad, Zaris! I clicked on the wrong feedback link. There are 2 on the page when it comes up, one on the upper right which was me, and then one just above your name. That one gave me your info, so you WERE right. And it is the easiest way. Thanks!!
    MUAHAHAHAHHAHA if piglet responds to this admitting defeat i will create a cake with the title "i was smarter than piglet. once!"
    and everyone is invited to have some.
    Last edited by Zaris; 11-01-2006 at 11:52 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast